UrbanDictionary.com Name Game...

chris

is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.

oh man I wish I had a chris in me.

:shrug:

tn_rome-everett.jpg

See Freud would have a field day with you.

Cuz I when I read that, i pictured a big titted bitch say that.

You pictured ME saying that.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

He must like teh duck butter

Not sure if they will be out by April :) I am at the one year mark and they originally told me 13 to 20 months. I am hoping by my brother's wedding in July :)

Bah....soon enough. So long as you can manage to rip jello shots without getting them stuck, I have no problems. :thumb:

Jeremy
A named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Holy crap, this is here too? Its been spreading like wildfire on facebook.

Anyway, here's the best from mine:

1. A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis.

2. A great good looking guy, sometimes cocky-er than should be. Highly intellegent and educated. Hot physique, acts sometimes like he doesnt care but deep inside he is very cuddly like a teddy bear. Ever guy wishes he was George.

4. an extremely hot down to earth guy that i like very much.

6. (Verb) - To use a George Foreman Grill

7.the most perfect guy in the world. has a great smile. a person with a promising future. acts like he doesnt care, but really cares, a lot. loves hugs and kisses. especially from his girl. has some regrets, but lives for the future. when he says he loves you, listen to him. he means it. no bull. a bit jealous, but because the last thing he wants to do is lose you.
one guy thats hard to find. unusually big penis, but is more than happy to show you how it works.
hes a king.

They're so accurate it's scary. :coffee:

Holy crap, this is here too? Its been spreading like wildfire on facebook.

Anyway, here's the best from mine:

1. A guy with a very big (usually huge) penis, but he never gets to use it.

2. A great good looking guy, sometimes cocky-er than should be. Highly intellegent and educated. Hot physique, acts sometimes like he doesnt care but deep inside he is very cuddly like a teddy bear. Ever guy wishes he was George. Until they see he is still a virgin, after which they wish they were someone, anyone, else.

4. an extremely hot down to earth guy that i like very much, but not enough to sleep with.

6. (Verb) - To use a George Foreman Grill

7.the most perfect guy in the world. has a great smile. a person with a promising future. acts like he doesnt care, but really cares, a lot. loves hugs and kisses. especially from his girl. has some regrets, but lives for the future. when he says he loves you, listen to him. he means it. no bull. a bit jealous, but because the last thing he wants to do is lose you.
one guy thats hard to find. unusually big penis, but is more than happy to show you how it works - an offer always rejected, even by hookers.
hes a king.

They're so accurate it's scary. :coffee:

:coffee:

A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis

Well the second part if right.....

How fitting that we all have HUGE cocks and we all post at PP!

PP...where all the big dicked MF'ers post.

You want small dinkys...go to Ganggreen bitch!

Back