UrbanDictionary.com Name Game...

Urban Dictionary defines Matthew as a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush.

My question is when did i make the change from liking the ladies to fancying the lads?

Lance

1. An alpha male. Highly respected, a great and loyal friend. Has a hard exterior, yet an insight about life beyond others. Rarely lets people see him be vulnerable, he hides his kind heart from most people, for protection.

Lance

1. An alpha male. Highly respected, a great and loyal friend. Has a hard exterior, yet an insight about life beyond others. Rarely lets people see him be vulnerable, he hides his kind heart from most people, for protection.
2. to pop -
I need to lance that chicks cherry...wait it's a dude in a dress

Bill

-one who which is drop dead sexy has a massive penis and will punch anyone out who pisses him off. also bill has ill skillz in everything. Most people know him as a balla.

Hmmmmm. Pretty close. :huh:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I did my middle name:

hugh 287 up, 98 down love it hate it

buy hugh mugs, tshirts and magnets
being way cooler and/or better than any one else, ever
It's not Hugh's fault he's better than everyone, he just is.
by Laith Apr 27, 2005 share this
2. Hugh 214 up, 92 down love it hate it

A god-like creature of supreme intelligence and beauty.
That man is so Hugh.
man god amazing beautiful genius
by Hugh4Life Oct 25, 2006 share this
3. hugh 156 up, 69 down love it hate it

Being Hugh is referring to the size of one's penis. A Hugh person will have a penis length greater than 10 inches.
This use of Hugh is used worldwide, although it is mostly dedicated to Glasgow and the sorrounding areas.
That person is Hugh.
Wow, i wish i was Hugh.
Being Hugh is great!

GOLD!!!!!

Dude................

Wanna go with definition #2?

2. Chris
A kid who is always up to party and have a good time

Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.

Of course they want Chris to go to the party...cuz HE HAS A HUGE COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back