We All Scream for Ice Cream

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
It's summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime - the right time for America's favorite dessert: ice cream! I for one am a rabid fan and generally have about 5 different flavors in the freezer. Not limited to regular, either. Also a giant fan of sherbet, gelato and frozen custard (although some purists say that's not actually ice cream).

So what's your fave?

a couple of more involved ones like Maine Black Bear or Coffee Toffee crunch.

will vote coffee as it's closest fit.

I don't care one way or another about ice cream. My wife, however, cannot breathe without a couple of scoops on a daily basis.

That being said, only chocolate for me.

So many good flavors...not listed.

Moose Tracks is very good.

It's not healthy, unless you're doing the Brady thing (avocado ice cream)...but, eh, throwing caution to the wind makes life more interesting.

out of these- vanilla

in real life- blueberry (hard to find outside of Maine though)

No strawberry option. Pole is invalid.

Why is strawberry not on this list . This list is invalid

I considered a bunch of other flavors like strawberry, etc., but figured there was no way I could cover each and every fave, so stuck with the top choices usually given on a poll. If I were perfect in every way (except just in most ways), I would have included an "Other" option, but it was too late after I hit Post and knew you guys would put in your own selections anyway.

I'll try to do better next time.

:coffee:

Rocky Road (in a waffle cone) was a late night favorite at some place in Boston that I can't recall 'cause we were usually pretty hammered. that was late 80's I try to avoid late night ice cream (and getting hammered) nowadays... I drink a few-to-several but not "hammered" in the classical old-school way

Napoleon & strawberry always been my go to ice cream choices . If I have ben & jerry's it's always cherry Garcia

Figured I would be the lone person who doesn’t like ice cream, never have.

Back