Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

I wouldn't be happy with Ryan's record but Ryan would have a much better record with BB/Josh coaching him so there's that. It's a foolish question that can't be answered.
I'm very happy with Mac
he's a better than average qb. he might be called "matty ice" but i've never thought of him as having that clutch factor. so no.

Looking forward to this one tonight, I'd have us as favourites - just. I've been watching games all year on Redzone, but this is my first chance to see a full game. I like the way the team is set up, just worry that Mac holds onto the ball a little bit too long. He'll be good but it's a learning process. Go Pats!

If anyone is curious, the Fox 4k looks okay on YTTV. It is Not HDR like the Olympics was.

Looking forward to this one tonight, I'd have us as favourites - just. I've been watching games all year on Redzone, but this is my first chance to see a full game. I like the way the team is set up, just worry that Mac holds onto the ball a little bit too long. He'll be good but it's a learning process. Go Pats!
You must be across the pond...

Yes, it's called highway 401 and it's one very busy road that I piled-up my share of miles on back in the day. :)
Up and down the 401 to hockey tournaments in and around Toronto and also cutting thru Ontario on the way back and forth home to Mass from Michigan. Watch out for the OPP! They WILL take your radar detector (but leave you the useless power cord).

Now the 407! THAT is a road you can "travel" on down carefree....

Up and down the 401 to hockey tournaments in a nd around Toronto and also cutting thru Ontario on the way back and forth home to Mass from Michigan. Watch out for the OPP! They WILL take your radar detector (but leave you the useless power cord).

Now the 407! THAT is a road you can "travel" on down carefree....
OPP? Rap reference that even I recognize. :coffee:

Back