We're on to Cincinnati

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/agZKF7U5s8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn right we are....

The OG is back and looking sharper than ever. And the MB machine keeps rolling...

pgSeSXdpLgQxy.gif

We're on to Cincy and this is going to be a massacre. Good luck Marvin!

Embarrassing now in Dallas. Elliot has 2 TDs and 128 yards. Steelers will walk away with the AFCN.

I'm still laughing at harbawltimore losing. ROFL

I'll be on to Cincinnati soon.

Lewis needs to hit the podium and say clearly "We're onto New England"

"But can you explain why the team had so many issues today in Dallas Marv?"

"We're onto New England"

And Dallas is doing a nice job of taking the will to live out of Red Ryder or Fire Crotch (or whatever they call Dalton) and Co. TIA Dallas, but still eff you somehow in the long run, Jerrah. :insane:

This game does not look nearly as tough as when the schedule first came out. Brady may put up another 400 and 3 TDs.

There's potential there when you look at the Bengals. If Atkins and co come to play they can get some hits and sacks on Tom and AJ Green can hurt any DBs, and ours are not playing stellar at the moment.

But....it's still Marv Lewis and Andy Dalton. Hard to feel like this will not be a big win for the Pats.

There's potential there when you look at the Bengals. If Atkins and co come to play they can get some hits and sacks on Tom and AJ Green can hurt any DBs, and ours are not playing stellar at the moment.

But....it's still Marv Lewis and Andy Dalton. Hard to feel like this will not be a big win for the Pats.
Yeah, I'd say bet the over.

Is their chili really good? When I went through there...it was 3AM and 11PM. Oddly enough, I never heard the 5 alarm go off...

I'm kind of worried about how our D will play. I dont think the Bengals have the Defense from last year to give us fits. Its week 2 of the 2 TE set and idk how they guard it

I'm driving up for the game. I expect The Faithful to set a stadium dB record.

The current forecast is for a perfect football day, sunny with temps in 60's.
The place will be hopping.

From what I've seen of the Bengals this year their line play on both sides of the ball is their biggest problem. They are -7 in sacks. Strong line play has been their secret weapon the last 5 years and now that appears gone.

While I'm thinking about it, what's happened to the vaunted Jets' pass rush? It's non-existent. :shrug_n:

From what I've seen of the Bengals this year their line play on both sides of the ball is their biggest problem. They are -7 in sacks. Strong line play has been their secret weapon the last 5 years and now that appears gone.

While I'm thinking about it, what's happened to the vaunted Jets' pass rush? It's non-existent. :shrug_n:

Bowles has char marks on his a$$. 1-4.

I'm just hoping the defense gets it together. I've not been very impressed thus far (especially since it looks like Arizona and Houston aren't very good).

Back