Will the Patriots do it?

Will the Patriots do what they failed to do in 2007?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I refuse to even look at this thread again because karma

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Ban Jaric!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Where is Thomas?

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? The funniest thing in sports is that the thorn in the side of the best team of this era is a QB who appears to have Downs

Well at least we don't have to worry about the cro- magnon man:coffee:

~Dee~

Are you kidding? The funniest thing in sports is that the thorn in the side of the best team of this era is a QB who appears to have Downs

Appears?!?!

tumblr_mehpgbZ2Mh1qku966o1_1280.jpg

We have the odds against us for repeating as champs. We know too well the pressure and odds of a 19-0 season. Both together? Norfolk and Weigh.

Looking at the schedule of the Patriots, there is two teams that could pose a threat to a Pats lose. The only two (in my opinion, but they are a very weak threat) is the Colts and Bronco's. The rest of the schedule should lead to Patriots W's. I won't comment on the post season.

The schedule is by far the easiest we've had in years. The Patriots defense this year is by far better than the 2007 version. I say they could go easily undefeated to the Superbowl. But what I'm scared of the Green Bay Packers are very capable of beating the Patriots.. 18and1 is a very real possibility. Also do not overlook the Atlanta Falcons and of course the Cincinnati Bengals. In my opinion those teams are a serious threat to an undefeated season. I do believe in karma to some extent but I feel like as long as we're not overconfident and cocky and acknowledge the real threats that means something.

The only reason it's perceived as easy is because all these teams that were supposed to be as good or better than they were last year have been sucking ass instead. On paper, the Patriots were not supposed to be as good either. I'll take it either way.

So Fleming got moved to the main roster. Let's hope Vollmer or Cannon don't get hurt.

I'd like to see NE and GB meet in the SB, with both teams undefeated, and NE winning.

Too much? popcorn

I'd like to see NE and GB meet in the SB, with both teams undefeated, and NE winning.

Too much? popcorn

i like gb...I'd rather their opponent was...you know who (i know i need to stfu...i wished for that opponent in 2011 also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back