Will Tom play this season?

Brady might retire with his wife all pissed off and the tampering stuff in which became public...and his oline taking a hit.

Do the Bucs trade for JimmyG? :coffee:

I wouldnt be surprised if Brady is looking at that offence with no Gronk, no AB, O Line not looking great, Fournette is getting old and now Julio Jones looks like a busted flush, and thinking to hell with this….

I wouldnt be surprised if Brady is looking at that offence with no Gronk, no AB, O Line not looking great, Fournette is getting old and now Julio Jones looks like a busted flush, and thinking to hell with this….
PFT reports today the Arians has been pretty much the de facto QBs coach for the Bucs these days. That should get Tompa Boy rushing back...😂

Imagine you're a player for the Bucs, and your QB1 blows off training camp for this.

I'm thinking it's not this, considering the Ts and Ps stuff we've been getting from the players, but who knows.

I wonder if Brady is making a visible protest due to Arians still involving himself in coaching. It's hard to believe that the normal Brady with nothing bothering him would be staying away from the team like this. All the training, the reps, the work with his offence that he thrives on, is not happening. It's a weird situation.

Devin White said he is praying for Brady and all his teammates are as well. It appears to be a family issue. Many think his mom. Hopefully not one of his kids.

I wonder if Brady is making a visible protest due to Arians still involving himself in coaching. It's hard to believe that the normal Brady with nothing bothering him would be staying away from the team like this. All the training, the reps, the work with his offence that he thrives on, is not happening. It's a weird situation.

Serious question (respectfully): What is "normal" Brady?

I don't think we know or have ever known.

The Bucs LT, Wirfs is out injured. That adds to their pro bowl centre Jensen out for the season and now another offensive tackle, Stinnie is gone as well, our for the season with a torn ACL. Their O line is screwed. There is no Gronk, no AB, and Evans and Godwin are still out injured with no timelines for their return. He might be well look at this and think wtf.

Last edited:
The Bucs LT, Wirfs is out injured. That adds to their pro bowl centre Jensen out for the season and now another offensive tackle, Stinnie is gone as well, our for the season with a torn ACL. Their O line is screwed. There is no Gronk, no AB, and Evans and Godwin are still out injured with no timelines for their return. He might be well look at this and think wtf.

Brady will be running for his life this year.

Then his life won't be worth a squirt of piss... he doesn't have wheels like that
Poor Fournette...Tom will be handing the ball off to him virtually every play. At this stage of his career, Tom is pretty much Goldilocks. Everything has to be just right around him. He has to have the receivers and TEs he can trust and a very good O Line to give him time. Give him that like in 2020 and he's golden. And they have Dallas up first and that defense will be licking their chops at the prospect.

I think this is a good take from someone on Twitter.

View: https://twitter.com/tanyarayfox/status/1561411163404963840?s=21&t=2NbTiCSvOCZisVgg9-iBaQ

Last edited:
Back