Would you trade Mac for Carr

At 5 pm next Sunday evening?

I mean why not. Carr knows Josh’s offense and BO’B’s similar
If Judon and the top 4 CBs on the roster weren't on IR, I'd seriously consider it. At this point, you may as well try to develop Mac some more, because this defense is going to be atrocious in spots now.

Ah, sweet mystery of life. Mac Jones is our QB1 Mac Jones is our QB1 Mac Jones is our QB1. Would you trade Mac for Carr?

Cheers, BostonTim

No. Carr is playing poorly for NO and now he has a mild AC jt sprain of his throwing shoulder. Besides, he flunked in our system in Vegas under Josh.
I don't see how he'd be an upgrade.

I remember a year where, after a slow start and horrific week 4 loss, a reporter asked Belichick if he was evaluating the idea of benching Brady...

If Carr was healthy, yes. There are also a good number of other QBs that I would trade Mac for too. Hell at this point I would trade him for whatever the hell they can get for him and ride out the season with some FA scrub and try to find the answer at QB in the next draft...and the draft after that...and the draft after that and...

No way. We're stuck with Mac for the rest of the season. The team can then make a choice post season about how to move forward,

At 5 pm next Sunday evening?

I mean why not. Carr knows Josh’s offense and BO’B’s similar
For what purpose? What would Derrek Carr give you other than potentially a lower draft pick?

I've seen 3 of the first 4 games. I'm unimpressed with the entire operation at this point. Sloppy special teams play, turnovers and an entirely underwhelming showing by the offense to this point. I know wants to hang around and beat that dead asshole's wins record but good God this is ugly. Fortunately, we're Pats fans and we've seen this before.

Back