Asking for prayers

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
The last few weeks have been hard I lost a brother to cancer and last night my sister had a stroke and lost movement on the left side not sure if speech was affected or not she hasn't woke up ...so please in the sprit of Christmas send a prayer her way.....thank you

The last few weeks have been hard I lost a brother to cancer and last night my sister had a stroke and lost movement on the left side not sure if speech was affected or not she hasn't woke up ...so please in the sprit of Christmas send a prayer her way.....thank you

Lots of Prayers

For your sister and for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

BostonTim

So very sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers.

Sometimes life can really test us. I'm very sorry for all that you're going through.

So, so sorry you and yours are in my thoughts.

~Dee~

So sorry for the hard times you and you're family and friends are going through. I send my prayers, God bless

I am sorry for your loss and for your hardships and I wish all the best to you and your family.

Will do. I can say first hand that cancer sucks. I hope your sister recovers fully.

Thoughts and prayers for your family

Sorry 16-0.

You've really had FAR more than your share of adversity to battle through.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

All the best to you and your family during this time. I hope your sister gets well soon and that happier times will be upon you all before long.

Sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Back