Babalu

Shocking news indeed. This yanks us right back to the reality of life.

Kind thoughts and prayers beaming in from RI. :grovel:

You will lick this, you will.

This does not sound good at all. I only know what I just looked up about EEE....and it sounds worse. I hope Babs makes it. Postive thoughts for him and his family.

:( Best wishes and positive thoughts for Babalu and his family.

For 5 minutes I've been trying to think of something to write in this thread. At the end of the day, all I want to be doing in a few months is reading a post on how babs crushed EEE like a boss and with almost no pause, to hear what he plans on brewing next.

Get well, be well, you're in a lot of peoples' thoughts my friend.

Babalu I am praying for you, and your family.

FrankW when did this all go down with Bab? How long has he been sick and in ICU?

They sprayed and we still have a shit load of mosquitoes

For 5 minutes I've been trying to think of something to write in this thread. At the end of the day, all I want to be doing in a few months is reading a post on how babs crushed EEE like a boss and with almost no pause, to hear what he plans on brewing next.

Get well, be well, you're in a lot of peoples' thoughts my friend.
Thank you 3PS, this is exactly what I was thinking.

Babalu I am praying for you, and your family.

FrankW when did this all go down with Bab? How long has he been sick and in ICU?

They sprayed and we still have a shit load of mosquitoes

Well Babs most recent post was on 8/19, so somewhere between then and now.

Well Babs most recent post was on 8/19, so somewhere between then and now.

I read 22 people were thought to have EEE over the past 3 weeks here in Plymouth county but all tested negative

Zeke is sorry to hear this.......Hope he pulls through and is fine. I remember many years back, there was a scare about this stuff. pretty serious.

Damn, Feel better boss.

Thoughts are with you all through PP land.

Oh crap, just read this today....man, I cannot tell you how bad I feel about this, my thoughts are with you babalu big time. Get well soon, I need you back here pouncing on me. Man, this is just horrible news.

That is truly terrible to hear, Babalu and family are in my thoughts.

Back