Babalu

Sorry to hear this Babalu.

Hope you pull through this and are doing better soon.

This is the worse news ever. My prayers are with Jeff and his family. We all love you Babs. Hang in there.

Here's to a speedy recovery! I hope you pull out OK, babs.

Hell, I'll buy you a Miller Lite if you stay in hospital for much longer.. so there.

Good Luck Babalu! Thoughts & Prayers for a full, speedy recovery

Heavenly Father, I ask Your mercy on Jeff "Babalu87," heal him if it be Your will, accept him through Your Son's sacrifice if this is his time; guide his family and friends in their distress to the promise and comfort of Your love given through Your Son and Your Word; strengthen Jeff's caregivers, guide them to seek Your Face and the fullest knowledge of their gifts given by Your blessing that they may heal and comfort the patients in their care. I ask in the Name of our Redeemer and Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Heavenly Father, I ask Your mercy on Jeff "Babalu87," heal him if it be Your will, accept him through Your Son's sacrifice if this is his time; guide his family and friends in their distress to the promise and comfort of Your love given through Your Son and Your Word; strengthen Jeff's caregivers, guide them to seek Your Face and the fullest knowledge of their gifts given by Your blessing that they may heal and comfort the patients in their care. I ask in the Name of our Redeemer and Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

:toast: Amen

I hope Frank comes back to let us know how he is. :(

Amen.

Get well soon.

This makes me extremely sad. I don't know what to say except for I love you Babs hope you pull through this. Thinking of you.

Wow. I love Babs. This is terrible f'n news. ICU, Ventilators...wtf?????????

I hate f'n mosquitos. I leave my bug light on all year whether I'm outside or not just to kill those motherfckers.

He lives in Middleboro right? Is it something with the cranberry bogs spawning them there?

Good luck buddy and fight the good fight.

Keep us posted Frank!

Damn this is tough to hear.

Saw a recent article that they were expecting human cases this year in MA, but so far hadn't had any confirmed since 2008. It has been turning up in skeeters and horses around Middleboro.

If Babs does indeed have EEE, all I can say is that virus picked the wrong human to fvck with.

We're all praying for you Big Guy. And looking forward to your reports of side boobage on the nurses.

Just know that we're all praying for you.

Back