Babalu

A quick Jeff update.

Including the last update, Jeff has had 5 great days in a row. Today was no exception. He ate some of his Mom's pasta fagioli soup and some diced peaches.

The best news yet...with some assistance, Jeff stood up for the first time today!

Keep the positive thoughts, energy and prayers coming!

A quick Jeff update.

Including the last update, Jeff has had 5 great days in a row. Today was no exception. He ate some of his Mom's pasta fagioli soup and some some diced peaches.

The best news yet...with some assistance, Jeff stood up for the first time today!

That a baby, babs!!! :party:

A quick Jeff update.

Including the last update, Jeff has had 5 great days in a row. Today was no exception. He ate some of his Mom's pasta fagioli soup and some diced peaches.

Thank you Lord for giving Jeff the strength to stand up today , good news

A quick Jeff update.

Holy shit, babs. You're just getting around to getting up off your ass now?

Keep up the good work, bud. :toast:

A quick Jeff update.

Okay, not many on here are going to get this but......

RED DRAGONS!!!!

A quick Jeff update.

Is it too early to tell him that Annihilus said to tell him that he's a lazy ass for waiting so long?

Probably. But wow, that's great news!

Oh man. I really need to start following this thread more closely. There some excellent updates lately. Thanks Frank and GO BABS!

Great news. Five good days in a row. First he stands and next takes a few steps. One foot in front of the other which will eventually by followed by kicking some ass again.

Get well, Babalu. One day at a time. I think about him all the time, follow this thread and love reading positive updates like this one.

:clap::clap::clap:

Wait til he can type again.

He's got 111 pages to read and reply to so far. eeek

We want him to actually recover, don't we? ;)

Babs gets full use of the one post blanket reply rule and there is no expiration date.

We'll keep posting in this thing and his job is to just get better and hopefully some day on the sunny slopes of tomorrow he will be able to read it.

Dearest Lord, Thank You for Babalu's progress; I ask Your mercy continue for Babs and his family, bless them to know the story of Christ as theirs; In His Name I pray. Amen.

...Jeff stood up for the first time today!...

Jeff escapes EEE's submission hold and gets up off the mat!!!

Only 3 days after the 27th anniversary of Hulk Hogan winning his first WWF championship. By being the first man in history to escape the Iron Sheik's Camel Clutch.

Coincidence? I think not.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DmzotLdZw_8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Back