Boogeymen

The Boogeymen name was appropriate last night because they scared the sh!t out of me.

We just lost to a team that you guys owned and they didn't even have their starting QB in.
For one, the Steelers are better with Rudolph in there, and two, you're starter who was to be a backup this year got hurt, so you were basically on your 3rd string QB and still almost won. I wouldn't be too upset by that.

It must suck for you that your squad blew their chance to win a SB and has zero chance of getting back this year. Yes, the Pats D is NOT the 1985 Bears, no reasonable person thought they were, but they are good enough to beat flash in the pan offenses like KC. If your squad had a D, you'd be as good as Baltimore and would have a shot to beat New England, too, but laughably, you don't.

We beat Baltimore:LOL:

Why don't you go beat yourself in the head with a fucking hammer, or would you prefer someone do it for you?

Why don't you go beat yourself in the head with a fucking hammer, or would you prefer someone do it for you?

Hey Mr. internet tough guy. Lighten up. You're taking a GAME way too seriously. Cheer for your team and shuddup.

nope... I called we'd lose that game way early and I'm ok with it. It's you I hate so go fuck yourself

There have been two teams that have been thorns in the side of the Patriots during this 20-year run: 1) the Team That Shall Not Be Named (that plays in New Jersey in the NFC even though they say they're from New York); and 2) the Ravens. The Ravens are not afraid of Belichick and Brady. I was at that horrible cold playoff game and I still have PTSD over it. They're the one team I do not want to see the Pats face in the playoffs over all others (even the Chiefs).

As has been said, every team has a brainfart. The Packers looked like one of the best teams in the league two days ago, and then looked like dogshit against a usually hapless Chargers team. Does that mean the Packers are suddenly awful?

Considering all the self-inflicted wounds in this game, and considering the O-line is a piece of shit, I'm not going overboard. Wynn's return will help (IF the damn guy can stay on the field), Harry will only get better with more experience, Sanu is already showing a better adjustment to the team... the 1 or 2 seed is still within easy reach, meaning a week off and a home game, and hopefully the Chiefs knock off the Ravens and then KC can come to Foxboro for the AFCCG everyone had expected, and we'll see what happens.

There have been two teams that have been thorns in the side of the Patriots during this 20-year run: 1) the Team That Shall Not Be Named (that plays in New Jersey in the NFC even though they say they're from New York); and 2) the Ravens. The Ravens are not afraid of Belichick and Brady. I was at that horrible cold playoff game and I still have PTSD over it. They're the one team I do not want to see the Pats face in the playoffs over all others (even the Chiefs).

As has been said, every team has a brainfart. The Packers looked like one of the best teams in the league two days ago, and then looked like dogshit against a usually hapless Chargers team. Does that mean the Packers are suddenly awful?

Considering all the self-inflicted wounds in this game, and considering the O-line is a piece of shit, I'm not going overboard. Wynn's return will help (IF the damn guy can stay on the field), Harry will only get better with more experience, Sanu is already showing a better adjustment to the team... the 1 or 2 seed is still within easy reach, meaning a week off and a home game, and hopefully the Chiefs knock off the Ravens and then KC can come to Foxboro for the AFCCG everyone had expected, and we'll see what happens.
true but Baltimore is now 4-8 against the Patriots

true but Baltimore is now 4-8 against the Patriots

Yeah, that narrative about "Baltimore is not afraid of the Patriots" is a load of media hyped bullshit. The only thing that this year's Ratbird team has in common with the '09-'14 Ratbirds is Harbaugh. And those teams were 2-2 in Foxboro. And they gave the Pats fits because they were damned good teams, not because they didn't "fear" coming into Gillette.

Yeah, that narrative about "Baltimore is not afraid of the Patriots" is a load of media hyped bullshit. The only thing that this year's Ratbird team has in common with the '09-'14 Ratbirds is Harbaugh. And those teams were 2-2 in Foxboro. And they gave the Pats fits because they were damned good teams, not because they didn't "fear" coming into Gillette.

200.webp

Also, '09-'12 was the weaker portion of our 20 year run. I do not really count the '09 loss as that was our weakest team and we lost Welker in the last game against Houston.

Yes they played us tough in '11 and '12 but it was not our best teams meanwhile their team was likely the strongest version during our run.

The '14 was close but i think Baltimore played over its head.

Yeah, we don't mind the Kansas City ******* because, well because they are ******* cheered for by *******, like hogfucker.

They also had fantastic defenses if I recall, they do not have anything close to that this year. Just a very good running offense.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

For one, the Steelers are better with Rudolph in there, and two, you're starter who was to be a backup this year got hurt, so you were basically on your 3rd string QB and still almost won. I wouldn't be too upset by that.

I don't agree with the first part. Rudolph's accuracy was not good.... His stats look ok because the dink and dunk killed the Colts but he struggled to hit open receivers 10 yards down the field. This is a game we should have won, but yes I agree losing Jacoby hurt big time and we likely win with him in there.

They also had fantastic defenses if I recall, they do not have anything close to that this year. Just a very good running offense.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I don't agree with the first part. Rudolph's accuracy was not good.... His stats look ok because the dink and dunk killed the Colts but he struggled to hit open receivers 10 yards down the field. This is a game we should have won, but yes I agree losing Jacoby hurt big time and we likely win with him in there.

Idiot kickers... :coffee:

Back