Chiefs at Pats - Banner Drop, Goodell Clown Shirts

I'm sure Goodell had a wonderful time tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, Chiefs fan here.

I wanted to wish your team luck (even though they don't need it). I hope there are no injuries for either side.

With that said, we are sick and tired of Alex Smith. Most of us can't wait until he's gone. Yes his teams win, but it's usually in spite of him instead of because of him

The Chiefs run defense will be stout since everyone is healthy, the secondary is okay, but there are some weakness that your HOF head coach will exploit over and over again. I expect to see about 40 5 yard outs that will slowly wear the defense down.

I don't believe that the Chiefs can only win if they score a lot. I believe the only way they win is if the defense plays like gods and keeps everything in front of them, and the DLine (which is good) gets inside pressure without blitzing.

The offense has a TON of potential, but it's all bottled up due to QB. As long as they don't have 10 3 and outs it will help the defense.

Pats should win 24-17, but if the Chiefs pull the miracle just switch the scores.

Enjoy, and I just want you to know how envious I am of your team's success.

PS, this is what goes through Alex's mind when he sees a wide open receiver deep down the field for the 15th time in a game.

They+re+learning_5c85f2_5478755.gif

How wrong can one guy be? My goodness. LMAO

Take care guys.

Is this the worst loss for a banner game in history? Has to be in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Reid has always been good at creative game planning when he's had the time to prepare and he's had 4 months to prepare for the Pats. I think Andy Reid will pull out all the stops to knock off the SB Champ.

So, yeah, I'm a little worried about this game.

It is really, really hard to fear an Alex Smith led team.

:coffee:

I hope the defense improves. You had blow coverages. Chiefs kept having success with the short crossing routes.

LOL

You guys are all right. If you don't mind I might pop in when you play against the AFC West and try to give you insight on the teams.

Please do.

Take a look around.

We harbor a legit Colts troll.

Stealer honks are routinely here.

We have a J-E-T-E infestation that replicates bedbugs or crab lice.

There's a Donk floater.

Bills mafia have gone dark but they pop up.

One thing we are is tolerant. If you don't shit where you live.

Please do.

Take a look around.

We harbor a legit Colts troll.

Stealer honks are routinely here.

We have a J-E-T-E infestation that replicates bedbugs or crab lice.

There's a Donk floater.

Bills mafia have gone dark but they pop up.

One thing we are is tolerant. If you don't shit where you live.

You guys have been great to me, I will never troll a board that carries themselves like you guys do.

Andy Reid has always been good at creative game planning when he's had the time to prepare and he's had 4 months to prepare for the Pats.

So, yeah, I'm a little worried about this game.

It is really, really hard to fear an Alex Smith led team.

as rep

<table class="tborder" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5" border="0" align="center"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">09-08-2017 09:02 AM</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap"> Mazz22 </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Dude, grow up.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Sorry the coffee man offended you, Mazz, but saying "it is really, really hard to fear an Alex Smith led team" does seem like a dumb comment today, doesn't it.

Back