Defending Superbowl champions?????????

Running game was good yesterday, parker had close to 100; ward had some 80 odd yards, we had another rookie step up for 7/100ish performance too. He took over fulltime after that td drop by sweed.

Cincy did it right, ben had 3 seconds after they took the lead

Actually they had 14 seconds, but the Steelers used 11 trying to be cute on the KO return.

Hmmm.....14 seconds? Two passes and a FG attempt? 3 seconds? Ovah!

I'm surprised how badly Pittsburgh's OLine is and how weak their running game is. They lose to SD this week adn they can start targeting the wildcard if they want to make the playoffs.

I'm surprised how badly Pittsburgh's OLine is and how weak their running game is. They lose to SD this week adn they can start targeting the wildcard if they want to make the playoffs.

Why? Those are the same basic problems the team faced last season but was able to get carried by the D and some good moments from Ben (not to mention they didn't have to play Brady in January).

I didn't expect them to be 1-2 at this point, but I honestly did see them having a slightly down year where Baltimore FINALLY takes over as class of the AFC North.

I am not; they refused to address the oline woes for the past 3 years; you reap what you sow...

I am hoping for a wildcard right now, we spotted the Ravens 2 games now. They appear to be a complete team after 3 games as well.

no; but unfortunately the td pass that was dropped could have been caught by 75% of the posters here; it was dropped right in to him; when he dropped to the ground it bounced off of his chest to the ground; pathetic...

Consider it even. Pitt was outplayed for most of the TN game so turnabout is fair play.

I am hoping for a wildcard right now, we spotted the Ravens 2 games now. They appear to be a complete team after 3 games as well

You'll get one back this week. There is no way Baltimore walks out of the Razor with a win.

I didn't expect them to be 1-2 at this point, but I honestly did see them having a slightly down year where Baltimore FINALLY takes over as class of the AFC North.

They will still need to go through us; albeit we made that much easier given our lackluster start. Please give them a game this week...

They will still need to go through us; albeit we made that much easier given our lackluster start. Please give them a game this week...

Pats will beat the Ravens this week and if your guys can hold up their end they'll only be one game back with two to play head to head. Plus you got Polamalu coming back soon. The glass is half full.

no; but unfortunately the td pass that was dropped could have been caught by 75% of the posters here; it was dropped right in to him; when he dropped to the ground it bounced off of his chest to the ground; pathetic...

yeah that pick 6 by ben didnt help either, make sure there is enough blame to go around to everyone.

I guess Ben didn't throw well enough on the run yesterday.:coffee:

yeah that pick 6 by ben didnt help either, make sure there is enough blame to go around to everyone.

still waiting to hear on whose fault that was to be honest; some saying ben others saying holmes.

I can't believe that since Troy went down their defense doesn't have even 1 take away.

I bet Brady could have won that game yesterday. He would have a better fit. :coffee:

I'm not saying Ben sucks, it's just Brady might have been better skills for that situation:coffee:

I'm not saying Ben sucks, it's just Brady might have been better skills for that situation:coffee:

Cant you just give Brady a little ****ing credit??? He'd be the best in every situation! he has won three Super Bowls ya know!:cuss:

Cant you just give Brady a little ****ing credit??? He'd be the best in every situation! he has won three Super Bowls ya know!:cuss:

My overarching point was that, yes, Ben Roethlisberger does have skill. Yes, he is good at things. Yes, he is an effective QB. And just because he has a different style/skill set than Brady, doesn't mean he sucks. Brady's way isn't the only way of doing things.

(stolen SF rant)

where is SF87....is he hanging Carradine style in his dorm
I just LRTFOL

I don't think SF87 minded this heart-wrentching loss all that much on account of I have it from an unreliable source that says he finally had sex this weekend

here's a cellphone vid capture of the event

jessica.gif

I just LRTFOL

I don't think SF87 minded this heart-wrentching loss all that much on account of I have it from an unreliable source that says he finally had sex this weekend

here's a cellphone vid capture of the event

jessica.gif

He got the little guy wet ROFL

Back