Enough of the Bye Week, the 'Boys are coming to town

I love it when these guys open their mouths like that. It just helps the Patriots refocus even more on the task at hand. The Alamo will look like a Texas victory after the Pats get through with these scumbags.

I love it when these guys open their mouths like that. It just helps the Patriots refocus even more on the task at hand. The Alamo will look like a Texas victory after the Pats get through with these scumbags.

I think he should have said that he'll sack Brady during the game, and then sack Giselle after it.

popcorn

Pffft! Brady could have been the sack leader every year if he chose to. ROFL

I'd love to see a halfback pitch with Brady out in front and Hardy zeroing in on the RB and WHAM Brady lays Hardy out.

Nah. A fiftyburger would be just fine.

He basically said he thinks Tom's wife is hot. I'm not seeing the problem.

I mean, he should STFU in general, but the comment itself didn't appear malicious to me.

As if Brady would let Hardy within 200 ft of her! It's not nice to talk playfully about another man's wife. Poking the bear and Brady will repay Hardy on the field.

As if Brady would let Hardy within 200 ft of her! It's not nice to talk playfully about another man's wife. Poking the bear and Brady will repay Hardy on the field.
Ya if some known abuser even approached my wife or GF after saying those words.....Well you could say it wouldn't end well...

I keep picturing Tom Brady will be doing this to the Cowgirls...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i5ufgkJ-uVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

True, at least there was no mention of "tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios". :coffee:

So I was reading one of the Cows forums, and I cam across a thread where BB was talking about Witten, so I read it.

No problem, until until the 3rd post were a guy said that Gronk was a glorified WR, and couldn't block......:thwak:

...I assume someone that only watches highlights of other teams.

LINK

And then someone else called Gronk "doughy"....pretty interesting from then on.

SSDD

So I was reading one of the Cows forums, and I cam across a thread where BB was talking about Witten, so I read it.

No problem, until until the 3rd post were a guy said that Gronk was a glorified WR, and couldn't block......:thwak:

LINK

SSDD

ROFL ROFL

He's only the best blocking TE in the game.

ROFL ROFL

He's only the best blocking TE in the game.

No kidding...
That has to be one of the most ignorant statements Ive ever seen..ROFL

And it's being repeated over and over again.

At least two guys get it

Gronk is a tremendous blocker.

I wonder if some people watch anyone but the Cowboys.

You must not watch the Pats if you think Gronk isn't a really good blocker.
If he keeps going for even just 8 years he will be the greatest. His numbers will be astounding.

And no responses to either post. They truly don't watch anyone but Dallas.

LINK

SSDD

reading that thread...

the_stupid__it_burns_by_plognark.png

What a bunch of morons in that thread. it makes me want to put my trolling hat on and go sign up on the forum.

Edit: I think the general consensus there is we hang 50 on them, maybe they aren't so dumb.

Blow it out your ass Jerrah Jones

:thwak:

Dallas’s Jerry Jones has odd reaction to Greg Hardy’s media session

NEW YORK — Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones offered some odd commentary Wednesday in reaction to linebacker Greg Hardy’s “guns blazin’” comment earlier in the day. For good measure, he added more oddness with a comment about Tom Brady and his wife.

At the Waldorf Astoria hotel Wednesday, owners and representatives from all 32 NFL teams gathered for a lengthy session to discuss a litany of pending business, most notably the prospect of the Raiders, Chargers or Rams relocating to Los Angeles. Among questions fielded by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell during a post-meeting presser was his reaction to stunning comments made by Hardy. Goodell said he was unaware of the comments.

As a refresher, Hardy, who will be making his Cowboys debut after being placed on the Commissioner’s exempt list in 2014 and serving a four-game suspension to start this season due to a prior conviction for brutally assaulting and threatening the life of his ex-girlfriend that was thrown out after she failed to appear at his appellate hearing, spoke to Cowboys media Tuesday.

In the bizarre session at his locker, Hardy deflected questions about his off-the-field travails by answering “God bless you” and declared that he was ready to come out Sunday “guns blazin,’” an interesting choice of words for someone accused of tossing his ex-girlfriend on a bed of rifles.

In attendance at the owners meeting, Jones spoke exclusively to SI.com for the first-time since Hardy made his comments.

Like the commissioner, Jones claimed he was unaware of the comments. When told about Hardy’s “blazin” statement, Jones’s immediate response was “Oh my goodness.” He then briefly paused before offering an explanation.

“Well, you’re not allowed to have guns on the football field. We all know that’s just a way of expressing yourself. I hope his guns are ablazin’,” Jones said.

Jones was then informed about Hardy’s reaction when asked about facing Brady this week.

“I love seeing Tom Brady. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game,” Hardy had said.

Jones’s response?

“When I saw him marry her [Gisele], Tom went up in my eyes 100%. She’s very very attractive and it shows what an outstanding individual Tom is.”

Ive met Gronk and talk to Gronk, and Mr Witten Your No Gronkowski.

LINK

SSDD

Thanks for posting, but that was a tough thread to read. Then, reasonable people chime in tossing knowledge and facts, and instant crickets.

Wow. Just wow.

Back