Good luck bitches

So do you think the shot of the strawberries being thrown in the garbage is a dig at Brady?

He did say that Brady doesn't eat strawberries as he tosses it in the trash. Sure it is a dig after all we are doomed. :)

After the shit show NE put up vs. the Lions I'm not taking anything for granted....although I still think the colts will get beaten like a rented mule.

I always feel bad for the mule when I hear that expression.

:frown:

I'm not close to being ready to call this game. The Patriots have been lousy 2 games and showed good effort/execution 2 games. This isn't about the Colts to me, it's about which Pats team shows up. I'm 75% confident BB has the players' attention but until they show it consistently...

Losing Hilton is a back breaker but Hines has flashed greatness. I like him a lot. But this game will be won in the trenches and the Pats' physicality should win the night easily.

Good luck to all the Colts fans here. No injuries.

Not having Anthony Castonzo might be a bigger issue. Colts don't have LT or RT for that matter.
Nelson is a stud LG & Ryan is above average at center but that OL still needs work & has no depth. Pats D should be able have their way against Indy.

He is 198#s soaking wet and holding a bowling ball. One solid hit will not only will end his career, but his ability to procreate.

That's probably why Sproles' career ended so quickly. Dion Lewis died after every hit too. Thankfully we had AEDs constantly available to revive him. :coffee:

Not having Anthony Castonzo might be a bigger issue. Colts don't have LT or RT for that matter.

Nelson is a stud LG & Ryan is above average at center but that OL still needs work & has no depth. Pats D should be able have their way against Indy.

Watching Clowney own Nelson on that massive sack did make me chuckle in Sunday. Not that Clowney doesn’t give others trouble too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's probably why Sproles' career ended so quickly. Dion Lewis died after every hit too. Thankfully we had AEDs constantly available to revive him. :coffee:

You couldn’t have picked a worse example.

Sproles is in his 13th season.

Sproles is currently ranked 8th in career all-purpose yards in NFL history (19,020 yards)

That's why Sproles is a good example. Small, but has lasted forever.

My response was pure sarcasm to mackdaddy. Just because Hines is small, doesn't mean our LBs are going to kill him.

tenor.gif

You Schruted it. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

That's why Sproles is a good example. Small, but has lasted forever.

My response was pure sarcasm to mackdaddy. Just because Hines is small, doesn't mean our LBs are going to kill him.

He is small. And feeble. And he pees sitting down.

Your LBs may not kill him, but he'll have to run away from the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

7 out = the inactives. If anyone else can't go the Colts may be down to 44 or 45 players. A TE was just brought up from their PS.

Back