Good luck bitches

Brady is 7-0 on three days rest in his career and 5-2 against the point spread.

He's also 5-0 against Luck scoring an avg of 44.5 pts/game.

Live footage of Andrew Luck before practice:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jE3W6rDpHUM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You know T, I'm about ready to back track on my initial thoughts about Lucks arm. He got the ball in some small windows with authority tonight. Last week as well. We'll see.

You know T, I'm about ready to back track on my initial thoughts about Lucks arm. He got the ball in some small windows with authority tonight. Last week as well. We'll see.

There's no velocity behind the throws though. I didn't say Luck sucks now, I'm just saying he's Chad Pennington. Pennington hit a lot of tight windows with no shoulder.

Colts could do a lot worse.

For years we have been practicing with underinflated footballs to prepare for this matchup, and you guys come out and use properly inflated gameballs all night! Do Belichik's antics know no end?

For years we have been practicing with underinflated footballs to prepare for this matchup, and you guys come out and use properly inflated gameballs all night! Do Belichik's antics know no end?
Our misting weather machine is busted. IF it was working properly the weather and moisture in the air would have properly deflated the balls to the levels the Colts are familiar with

This shit blew my mind (sort of)

Colts allowed 38+ points for the 13th time during an Andrew Luck start.

Career starts where team allowed 38+ points
Luck - 13/81 (16.0%)
Brees - 24/265 (9.1%)
Rodgers - 12/162 (7.4%)
Peyton - 20/292 (6.8%)
Roethlisberger - 10/223 (4.5%)
https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/1048089061569822720?s=20

I know it's kacsmar so everyone will ignore it but still this pretty clearly illustrates the Colts biggest problem to sort out.

I don't know how it looked on TV, but Andrew Luck threw the ball extremely well last night. He was really sharp outside of a handful of throws. Much better than he's ever played against New England to this point and it wasn't like he had a ton of talent at the skill positions to help him out. He carried that team.

The contrast between he and Tannehill last Sunday was glaring.

The kid can still play and the Colts never showed any quit which Miami started to do early in the 2nd half.

Granted, there are a ton of injuries right now but that is not a bad football team, imo, and should win some games before long.

No shame in that pounding, Jaric.

I don't know how it looked on TV, but Andrew Luck threw the ball extremely well last night. He was really sharp outside of a handful of throws. Much better than he's ever played against New England to this point and it wasn't like he had a ton of talent at the skill positions to help him out. He carried that team.

The kid can still play and the Colts never showed any quit which Miami started to do early in the 2nd half.

Granted, there are a ton of injuries right now but that is not a bad football team, imo, and should win some games before long.

That's what I saw as well (on TV). His accuracy was impressive, he made some throws into very tight windows.

One or two more good drafts and the Colts are back in business.

It's more or less what I expected. Even without the injuries you guys are a better team than we are, despite the yearly rumors of your demise.

We really did miss Darius Leonard (our rookie LB whose been playing out of his mind so far) though, although I doubt that would have altered the outcome. This is a pretty young team with a new coaching staff so there's going to be growing pains and we saw a bunch of that last night with the turnovers, penalties, and sloppy play.

I don't have real high expectations for this season but I see promise amongst the wreckage so we'll see moving forward how it shapes out.

I'd feel totally comfortable penciling the Patriots in for their usual 12+ win AFCCG appearance that seems to be your floor.

Anyway, good luck rest of the season.

It's more or less what I expected. Even without the injuries you guys are a better team than we are, despite the yearly rumors of your demise.

We really did miss Darius Leonard (our rookie LB whose been playing out of his mind so far) though, although I doubt that would have altered the outcome. This is a pretty young team with a new coaching staff so there's going to be growing pains and we saw a bunch of that last night with the turnovers, penalties, and sloppy play.

I don't have real high expectations for this season but I see promise amongst the wreckage so we'll see moving forward how it shapes out.

I'd feel totally comfortable penciling the Patriots in for their usual 12+ win AFCCG appearance that seems to be your floor.

What kind of tripe is this?!?

No snarkiness. No inuendo. No qualifiers or calculated measures. WTF!

Thanks. But you guys are definitely on the upswing. Those injuries are just insane.

I wish you guys all the best.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You didn't have to raw-dog it dry.

This shit blew my mind (sort of)

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/1048089061569822720?s=20

I know it's kacsmar so everyone will ignore it but still this pretty clearly illustrates the Colts biggest problem to sort out.

Yeah he is getting ripped on that because he left out that this was total points given up, meaning turnovers for points, etc. Luck still probably turns the ball over a bit too much, which can lead to high scoring games.

You didn't have to raw-dog it dry.

I felt like I did. :shrug_n:

Should I have addressed it to you as well?

Jesus, there is nothing like a football fan whose team just got their asses kicked. I was trying to be polite.

Polite and mostly truthful. The Colts are in year one of a new program and looked tougher than at any point when Pagano and Grigson were there.

I will echo the view that Luck was pretty hot last night. I don’t know if he can heave it a long way but he was threading it to some less than AllPro guys and getting it done.
If it weren’t for some badly timed turnovers that could have been a lot closer game.

I felt like I did. :shrug_n:

Should I have addressed it to you as well?

Jesus, there is nothing like a football fan whose team just got their asses kicked. I was trying to be polite.

Polite and mostly truthful. The Colts are in year one of a new program and looked tougher than at any point when Pagano and Grigson were there.

I was joking that the Pats raw dawg'd the Colts dry, not speaking to your comment. A simple misunderstanding. :thumb:

That's what I saw as well (on TV). His accuracy was impressive, he made some throws into very tight windows.

One or two more good drafts and the Colts are back in business.

Even when he was off, his WRs made some tremendous catches.

Back