Indianapolis Colts Empire Thread

I'd ask what's after empire, but we should probably just cross that bridge when we come to it.

We don't want to appear cocky after all.

After dynasty would come World Reign.

I'll take a leap and speculate that that will never happen.

I'd ask what's after empire, but we should probably just cross that bridge when we come to it.

We don't want to appear cocky after all.

At least you'll have some familiarity with the concept of how to be excellent and humble at the same time after hanging out here all this time.

You'll just have to show the others how it's done.

You're welcome.

At least you'll have some familiarity with the concept of how to be excellent and humble at the same time after hanging out here all this time.

You'll just have to show the others how it's done.

You're welcome.

Thank you. I appreciate that Hawg.

My secret is I just ask myself "what would Michigan Dave do?"

The only question is whether Luck is going to retire young after his fifth Lombardi, or if he's going to get greedy, and play into his 30s. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Would it be anticlimatic is we started the Patriots will be the next Dynasty thread?
Posted via Mobile Device

I've heard this before...but I feel like with different names...can't quite place it...

Oh, one thing? Chuck Pagano's Career Record: 2-3. :coffee:

Nah, this is just the type of illogical thinking that's produced when a team's FO tanks a season, then "miraculously" re-emerges the next season.

Considering that Luck was the 3rd best QB of his rookie class...comparing him to Brady is certainly quite a stretch.

You all are doing a spectacular job of filling in for midgar.

I'm sure he appreciates it.

Thank you for making sure that any Colts debate doesn't miss a beat and that all the same tired talking points are posted (all on the first page no less)!

I'm sure that MAYHEM meant this in jest. I just found it amusing just how quickly midgar's arguments got recycled at the mere mention of the Colts.

Yeah, only Midgar thinks that the Colts didn't tank two seasons ago.

:rolleyes:
There's a verse in Dylans "Idiot Wind" that seems strangely apropos:

They say I shot a man named Gray
And took his wife to Italy
She inherited a million bucks
And when she died
It came to me.
I can't help it if I'm lucky.

Cheers, BostonTim

Polian and Caldwell were geniuses, tanking and then losing their jobs.

Jim of course ran the gamut of emotions when he got the news;

(Never pass on a chance to roll out this classic)

Cheers, BostonTim

Jim of course ran the gamut of emotions when he got the news;

(Never pass on a chance to roll out this classic)

Cheers, BostonTim

Never.

I'm glad that I can now fully laugh at that. Previously, while it was of course funny and I could chuckle at the humor at the end of the day I had to remember "And he's the coach of the Colts." Now I no longer have to think that. :thumb:

Back