Paterno Knew In '76

Well, your streak of idiocy is still intact.

I realize that most likely you are just playing contrarian to push people's buttons to amuse yourself, but if that is not the case and you actually believe your own bullshit then you should get yourself some help. Stat.
the act is old, real old. Kensil

do you guys believe everything you read? involving Paterno is completely made up. put yourself in that situation. You really think a father and husband with kids of his own would just ignore that? theres no way in hell he would. any crap about it being to focus on football is bullcrap. you wouldnt waste 2 seconds reporting it and neither would he. No one would. Reporters are supposed to investigate ,right? not a single one in 40 years suspected anything fishy? not one? Not one single coach ? its mathematically impossible that no one else blew it up. its a bullcrap story
You're a fvcking nimrod. Why the MODS haven't banned your annoying ass is beyond me.
There's far too much evidence against Paterno.

You're a fvcking nimrod. Why the MODS haven't banned your annoying ass is beyond me.
There's far too much evidence against Paterno.
Truthfully it is because of post like this. During a quiet time I need a good chuckle. I know it is an act, you know, we all kno but we fall into his trap.

The guy is quite annoying if you actually think he/she/whatever believes what is typed. No it is just bait on a hook most knowingly avoid but sometimes we all, myself included need to jump on the idiot and insult.

I prefer you insult that clown over a real poster.

Truthfully it is because of post like this. During a quiet time I need a good chuckle. I know it is an act, you know, we all kno but we fall into his trap.

The guy is quite annoying if you actually think he/she/whatever believes what is typed. No it is just bait on a hook most knowingly avoid but sometimes we all, myself included need to jump on the idiot and insult.

I prefer you insult that clown over a real poster.

I am with Patsfan and feel it is time to ban him/her. I don't find his schtick amusing anymore and he purposely posts to get a rise. It has gotten old and tiresome.

Gerschwedes is Germanic for "suffering from head stuck in ones own ass."

Actually, Ger Schwedes played football for the Boston Patriots in the sixties. So our resident namesake appears to fancy himself a true fan.

An asshole, but a fan.

And yes, Paterno knew, and there's mounds of evidence, sworn testimony, affidavits, and witnesses to prove it. So our crystal ball reader is not only incorrect, he is incorrect beyond all reasonable doubt.

And still a raging asshole.

I am with Patsfan and feel it is time to ban him/her. I don't find his schtick amusing anymore and he purposely posts to get a rise. It has gotten old and tiresome.

I ignore him for the most part but there are times his agitating style is unavoidable. Still, I don't respond and find my life is simpler and more peaceful that way.

I agree with you and Patsfan that the G guy has done enough to get assclowned because of his generally absurd, intrusive and purposefully provocative comments. He's one of those negative "black hole" people to be avoided if possible lest you be sucked in to his nothingness.

Penn State should be forced to melt down the statue of Paterno, turn it into some sort of bomb, and then drop it on their stadium. While the stadium is empty of course.

After that the Big 10 should throw their football team out of the conference. That should have been done four years ago. The NCAA should re-investigate and give them worse than the death penalty. Cancel a full season, no home games for two or three years, reduce scholarships by 15 per year, five year bowl ban (at least), and let every player transfer without having to sit out. Burn that f'ing program to the ground. They do not deserve to reap the financial rewards that college football and the Big 10 conference bring.

Hopefully Paterno is burning in hell right now. Complete subhuman piece of garbage.

That'd be a start.

Paterno admitted to seeing a naked Sandusky pressing himself up against a little kid in the shower, but stated that he thought they were just "horsing around".

The second I heard that I got sick and knew that he was sanctioning rape. There is no rationalization possible for how anybody could choose to see something like that and pretend like it didn't happen. Paterno acted in his own self-interest. Flat out.

Horsing around.

That'd be a start.

Paterno admitted to seeing a naked Sandusky pressing himself up against a little kid in the shower, but stated that he thought they were just "horsing around".

The second I heard that I got sick and knew that he was sanctioning rape. There is no rationalization possible for how anybody could choose to see something like that and pretend like it didn't happen. Paterno acted in his own self-interest. Flat out.

Horsing around.

The sickest part of it is that this is a man he chose to work side-by-side with for years - decades even - despite knowing what he was underneath.

It's not like it was just a random stranger he saw one time, made a bad judgment call and then never interacted again. He had looked this man in the eyes often - ate with him, shook his hand, laughed together, likely interacted with each other's families, etc. To think that he could put aside what he knew about a man and continue that type of working relationship is deplorable.

Edit: Also, Sandusky was promoted from LB coach to Defensive Coordinator in 1977...

If this is true, Penn State football deserves the death sentence.

These accusations represent more than 20 additional years of looking the other way than previously thought.

**** that program. Sorry. Make an example. Burn it down, salt the earth.
Still this.
Death sentence.

Penn State should be forced to melt down the statue of Paterno, turn it into some sort of bomb, and then drop it on their stadium. While the stadium is empty of course.

After that the Big 10 should throw their football team out of the conference. That should have been done four years ago. The NCAA should re-investigate and give them worse than the death penalty. Cancel a full season, no home games for two or three years, reduce scholarships by 15 per year, five year bowl ban (at least), and let every player transfer without having to sit out. Burn that f'ing program to the ground. They do not deserve to reap the financial rewards that college football and the Big 10 conference bring.

I never thought of this angle. But I like it.

Continue the football.

But Penn St., the institution, does not reap a single copper penny from NCAA football. Ever again.

All proceeds over actual costs go to abused children charity. Forever.

Drop the hammer on the institution. The kids still get to play. It wasn't them.

Never did care for the guy -- I can't say I'm surprised, but I am saddened and angered. I want to say something along the lines of, "the plot thickens", but I think this already beyond that point.

http://slate.me/29zqvFs

More from Penn. St. insurers

An expert asked by Penn State's liability insurance provider to assess when key university officials should have had known about child sex-assault allegations involving Jerry Sandusky has identified six different cases dating to 1976.
Risk management expert Raymond Williams said those cases involved three incidents that were reportedly witnessed by other assistant coaches on the Penn State staff at the time, and three others that were reported to university officials.
It is worth noting that only two of the cases, to date, have been tested in court and resulted in criminal convictions against Sandusky, though all six did result in settlement payments by the university.
The eyewitness cases at the time involved the 2001 incident witnessed by then-graduate assistant Michael McQueary.
But they also covered:

• Improper sexual contact between Sandusky and a minor in 1987 that was witnessed by then-assistant coach Joe Sarra. Sarra died in July 2012.
  • Improper sexual contact between Sandusky and a child in 1988 that was witnessed by then-assistant coach Kevin O'Dea. O'Dea last coached as the special team coach for the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Williams also identified three cases where significant reports were made, including:

• A 1976 incident where an alleged victim made a report to then-head football coach Joe Paterno.
  • A report by an alleged victim that was referred to then-Penn State Athletic Director Jim Tarman in 1988.
  • The 1998 report that the mother of a boy filed with Penn State's university police department, was investigated, and later dropped with no charges filed by the Centre County district attorney's office. Like the 2001 incident, Sandusky's criminal case had previously established that this incident was known to several of Penn State's highest-ranking administrators.
more

http://www.pennlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/insurance_expert_penn_state_ha.html

How did Sandusky avoid a beating by any of these people who claim they witnessed him abusing boys?

My first reaction would be to knock the snot out of him, and then to report his crime to authorities.

Read all those links at the bottom.

So fvcking disgusting. Some of the support comments in particular. How much more light needs to be shed on this for Joe P supporters to accept the horrific facts?

And the insurance companies shouldn't have to pay a penny. The faculty and administration officials knew they had a monster in their midst and accommodated it.

Pay for it now.

Back