Pats Fans: Do you wish Moss well in Minny?

Are you wishing Randy well and hoping he'll find success in Sota?

• Yes

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
If you're a Pats fan, do you want Randy to find success in Minnesota?

Do you have warmness in your heard towards Randy?

Don't forget whose going to be throwing him the ball, by the way.

Or are you a bit more on the darker side and hope he doesn't succeed?

And let's take the Jets game out of the equation as I think most of us would root for Atilla the Hun to score 16 TDs against the Jets.

I hope he succeeds in Minny...I hope Favre leaves after this year and most of the success for Moss is without him, though.

I really hope he succeeds this Monday against the Jets.

I hope he really sux when they play against us on Halloween.

So basically it depends on the situation...but I did vote yes.

I'd assume alot of people are in the "I wish him well in the sense that I don't wish him ill," camp. Not sure what option that would fall under. I mean, he did have some outragous production when he was a Pat, and didn't cause any serious problems. Who knows what you can believe about how things went down as both sides are going to some extent recount the situation in a way that appears favorable to their side.

That's been my stance on a lot of players the colts have let go for various reason over the years.

Except Mike Vanderjagt. **** him and all he stands for. (sorry, not trying to hijack, but the name still brings out the rage in me)

No.

I hope he does well this week, then does OK the rest of the season, excluding Halloween.

Then after this year, Lord Favruh retires for the 5th and final time and his replacement sucks a$$. They become a 90% running offense behind Peterson and Randy spends the next 3 years kicking himself in the a$$ for ever leaving the best QB in football as he watches TFB win 2 more rings.

:coffee:

I'd assume alot of people are in the "I wish him well in the sense that I don't wish him ill," camp. Not sure what option that would fall under. I mean, he did have some outragous production when he was a Pat, and didn't cause any serious problems. Who knows what you can believe about how things went down as both sides are going to some extent recount the situation in a way that appears favorable to their side.

That's been my stance on a lot of players the colts have let go for various reason over the years.

Except Mike Vanderjagt. **** him and all he stands for. (sorry, not trying to hijack, but the name still brings out the rage in me)

44-16975-F.jpg

:coffee:

:D

I don't really give a sh.t honestly - though it will be interesting to follow him and the Vikings now to see how this experiment works out.

I'm a 'you reap what you sow' kind of guy - what comes around goes around and it should be fun to see what 'goes around' up there in MN with Randy.

I like Moss - but this whole thing hasn't exactly endeared me to him more.

I don't really give a sh.t honestly - though it will be interesting to follow him and the Vikings now to see how this experiment works out.

I'm a 'you reap what you sow' kind of guy - what comes around goes around and it should be fun to see what 'goes around' up there in MN with Randy.

You should start a NEW THREAD about it.:rolleyes:

I don't think it will work out very well.

And if it does, I'm going to have serious questions about if the NFL is legitimate or not.

I like Randy, he's a funny dude (press conferences were great) and I met him once at an event and he was real cool.

That being said, no I don't want to see him suceed. He should have kept his head down and not rocked the boat. If he lit it up this year and behaved well, I think he could have been resigned. Instead he acted like a brat and forced an exit. I don't have any malice, but I no longer plan on booking a flight to Ohio when he's inducted. I'll be there for Tom and hopefully for Rodney. I'll watch Moss on TV.

BTW, saw footage which I had never seen until last night on CSN. It was sometime before the season started at some kind of event and some reporter asked Randy if he was excited for the season. Randy didn't even look up and responded with a curt "no" before walking by. Huge turn-off for me. I don't care what your situation is I want to see fist-pumping, head-butting enthusiasm from my team. That's why Tom is so f'n awesome. Dude always wants it so bad and brings the flame.

All this being said I'm wondering what to do with my 16 x 20 framed Moss photo. It's beautiful, but looking at it on the wall kind of makes me think of/wish what could have been. It may be goin' in the attic for awhile.....

I liked Moss during his time in Minnesota, but DS specified for Patriots fans, so I won't vote.

Also...

This.

Gun.
Bullets.
Spin.
Pull.
Dead.

^^^
All this shit right here.

Screw him, he wanted out of here, so do not expect the pats fans to love you still. I could care less how he does there, he is no longer my concern.

If you're a Pats fan, do you want Randy to find success in Minnesota?

Do you have warmness in your heard towards Randy?

Don't forget whose going to be throwing him the ball, by the way.

Or are you a bit more on the darker side and hope he doesn't succeed?

And let's take the Jets game out of the equation as I think most of us would root for Atilla the Hun to score 16 TDs against the Jets.
I couldn't give a rats ass either way.

You ain't on my team or my arch enemies team, you are in oblivion to me...or as Mike Tyson says, "You are in Bolivia"

while I will admit to coming out of my sofa & hitting my head on the ceiling* watching Randy do some things on the field as a Patriot I never thought humanly :eek: possible......

I would LRTFOL if he were hit by a Minneapolis MeterMaid in a CushmanCart

EAVoerfDDCk3EqzDF5wtVrRy0PKc.jpg

blowing thru a red light while he was in a downtown crosswalk

winding up w/ a severely bruised ego :)

*I am STILL surprisingly spry @ mah age :harumph:

Do what I do....only refer to him as "The liquored up idiot kicker" whenever someone brings up that name. Instead of being stabbed with a thousand steely knives, it only feels like 500.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope he torches Revis Island then gets completely shut down against the Pats. That said, I do wish him well, because I liked him the whole time he was a Patriot. Plus, my bro is a Vikings fan, so I'll probably end up watching a lot of him throughout the season.

Back