Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

I’m confused about why White wasn’t in the game plan today and instead we wanted to force the ball downfield to Gordon and Jules? Does TEN have an outstanding cover LB or something ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tits are pretty dang good...I would rather have their defense then the Pats. Especially the front 7.

P.U.
Stink-o-rific.
Vrabes had his D coached up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BB needs to scout qb''s that are legit for the future...

Thought I'd give it a check. Forgot how bad his 2013 season was statistically.

2018 so far (per game)...

275 yards, 1.7 TDs, 0.7 INT, 97.7 QBR (before today's game so it'll be lower now)

Yards = on pace for worst season since 2014 (256)
TDs = on pace for worst since 2013 (25)
INTs = on pace for worst since 2013 (11)
QBR = on pace for worst since 2013 (87.3)

In terms of sacks, he's not on pace for a particularly bad year (2017 was much worse). YPA is normal and completion percentage should be close to last year after today.

Overall what I learned is Brady had a uncharacteristically awful 2013 season. Perhaps the fact that I'd forgotten about that completely (and he's been awesome since) should provide comfort.

So ya, he's definitely having a down year by his standards and the eyeball test confirms it (to me) as he hasn't looked super sharp, even in wins. But vintage TFB still does show up from time to time.

Hopefully this bye can help him rest up, get weapons like Gronk healthy and work a bit more on getting in sync with this offense. Today he seemed REALLY focused on feeding Flash and Jules, even on plays where Dorsett and others were wide open. That may have been a McD problem related to the game plan but however you want to dice it, this team didn't seem to know how to attack Tennessee.

Let's hope for a big turnaround in 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Chiefs have the Rams next week. Pats can be right back in it and they have an easy schedule to finish out.

Not as easy as KC though :shrug:

Heads up: I imagine Kellerman heads to work bright and early tomorrow carrying his Brady Cliff all waxed and polished and ready to go. :coffee:

Cheers

It was stinkeriffic from the get go. Almost as if BB was ok with letting Vrabel take one. Did an intern scout the Titans? It's happened before. TB played as poorly as I can remember. He may have been in on throwing the game as far as I know. No one played with any fire or will to win. 0 up and 22 down from my pov. If they don't care then neither do I.

The Pats decided they wanted 2 bye weeks, glad I missed most of it.

C'mon, in on throwing the game? They were just terrible today but throw the game?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This was one of those game results that would warrant an obviously perturbed BB coming into the dressing room late and addressing the team with nothing more than "practice starts at 6 AM sharp tomorrow and 30 minutes earlier for the coaches" Then he hits the showers.

This was one of those game results that would warrant an obviously perturbed BB coming into the dressing room late and addressing the team with nothing more than "practice starts at 6 AM sharp tomorrow and 30 minutes earlier for the coaches" Then he hits the showers.

They all need a wake up call...that much is true.

The Tits are pretty dang good...I would rather have their defense then the Pats. Especially the front 7.

Not really. Their offense blows and the defense is mediocre. That you would take their defense over NE's is not a credit to TN.

At the risk of having my own Bruschi 3:16 moment, this game marks the end of NE as a legitimate 2018 SB threat, IMO. They're a better, more likable version of the 2009 squad and will get their doors blown off in their first road playoff game. Pitt has a tough row to hoe, so a bye and another trip to the AFCCG is still on the table. But that's the ceiling for this group.

Not really. Their offense blows and the defense is mediocre. That you would take their defense over NE's is not a credit to TN.

At the risk of having my own Bruschi 3:16 moment, this game marks the end of NE as a legitimate 2018 SB threat, IMO. They're a better, more likable version of the 2009 squad and will get their doors blown off in their first road playoff game. Pitt has a tough row to hoe, so a bye and another trip to the AFCCG is still on the table. But that's the ceiling for this group.

Sadly I agree Os.

Unless a healthy Gronk appears and helps run the table.

Even then. The Queefs would need to stumble twice. We won’t win in Arrowhead if we can’t win in Nashville, Detroit, or Jacksonville.

AFCCG looks the ceiling, and it’s depressing. Other cities would burn half of it down in celebration.

Feels NFC year. If so, I’ll back Brees. Like that guy.

Take a gander at their linebackers. Now the Pats. :coffee:

Take the Tits everyday. Twice on Sunday...

Back