Planetfilms presents......ASSCLOWN NUT PUNCH!!!

Bastage Hawg!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Now I have three people in my office thinking that I have finally made over to the "other side"of sanity. I've always been close, but they think I've now arrived.

This was awesome and a myth buster at the same time. I never realized that the assclowns had balls.

Hawg, I SOOOOO needed a good laugh this morning.

You are officially teh shiznite! That gets the highest possible rating. 5 out of 5 rofls.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

cadmonkey on 11-16-2007 at 08:48 AM said:
Holy sheeeet, those Asians are f*cking nuts!
THEY WILL NOT BE f*CKING WITH THOSE NTS FOR SOME TIME

a group of grapenut pudding is all that is left

again Hawg wonderful job but why were you watching men get nut punched?

Instant Classic :thumb:

Bound for the Classics forum. Yesterday I moved all of Anni's Comic ones (except the current one which is still being commented on) over there.

ROFL :LOL: ROFL
That was truly an AWESOME watch and read, thank you for your time and effort spent on making such a comical skit. Make us more:thumb:

lol that was freakin hilarious, if only we could get the actual assclowns to go on a gameshow like that

Someone needs to post this in the AA

Oswlek on 11-16-2007 at 11:15 AM said:
What amazes me is that even the character selections are perfect.

I thought so too.

SF87, Dawson, Dundermuffin and D22 were perfect. And then Danny was the green one, of course.

SF87 had me cracking up.

Frik... I can't watch it at work either. Bet it's funny...

pookie* on 11-16-2007 at 12:27 PM said:
Frik... I can't watch it at work either. Bet it's funny...

Yeah, good idee not to watch it any place you can't guffaw and belly laugh at will. My husband actually got out of bed last night and came into the study to see why I was laughing at the top of my lungs. Just watched it again this morning, and saw stuff I missed first time through. Really, Hawg, this is off the charts. :D

My comments:

1. YES! Victory is mine! Seeing as I am obviously NOT an assclown, it was appropriate that I was the guy who won.

2. I don't really get why that's funny, other than the fact that the colors match up (for the most part) with the posters, and D22's spelling errors. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find nut punches to be all that funny. :shrug:

3. WTF is wrong with the Japanese?? Who the hell would come up with such a show, and why the hell would anyone go on it?? "Come on our show and you can get your balls crushed on TV, and maybe have a chance to get a prize!"

4. It would be pretty stupid to go on that show and not wear a cup. Or at least move out of the way of that metal thing, either by moving backwards, or just getting out of the way of a direct shot.

5. Again, WTF would possess people to do that?

Back