Poll: Predict Tom Brady's Future

What lies in Tom Brady's future as a QB?

• He'll be back to play for the Pats next year.

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • He'll play QB for another team as yet undetermined.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • He's done with this part of his career and will retire.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll never voluntarily retire until forced to by injury or other force beyond his control

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other: If you select this option, you have to say WHAT it will be.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
They went into the season with absolutely no depth and relying on an unproven LT who is drastically undersized and had only played a few NFL games. It was clear all summer that Oline depth was a major problem. Brady, through his reasonable contracts and stellar play has been covering up bad personnel decisions for years. BB think he can beat anyone through his football IQ, but at a certain point you need some athletes. Without Brady BB won’t be doing much of anything. I love the Pats, but I’ve been sick of Belichick for years.

Wynn was not an issue this year besides health-wise. When healthy, he’s perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes he was but Veldheer announced his retirement 1 week after the Pats signed him. Then around Thanksgiving he told the Pats he'd like to play again so he was released.

Yeah, I wonder why he retired in the first place?

I remember him signing...

The Pats' OLine was one of the top OLines in the NFL without Wynn and Andrews per PFF.

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2...sive-line-ranked-in-top-10-after-eight-weeks/

New England Patriots offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia isn’t satisfied with his unit after eight weeks.

But, this hyper-critical thinking is coming from the team that is currently undefeated at the halfway point of this season. There will always be room for improvement in New England, and that’s why the franchise has been so successful.

Pro Football Focus doesn’t think so negatively of the offensive line, and they ranked them as the No. 9 unit in the NFL through eight weeks.
The Patriots are one of 11 NFL teams with four starting offensive linemen ranked inside the top-60 in run-blocking grade through Week 8. Ted Karras and Joe Thuney have both starred along the Pats’ offensive line, earning strong run-blocking grades on the interior. Thuney is the team’s highest-graded offensive linemen with his 73.6 overall grade, 82.8 pass-blocking grade and 64.6 pass-blocking grade.
Marcus Cannon, Karras and Thuney have played exceptionally well with the circumstances that they’ve been dealt. Wynn is eligible to return to practice now and the Patriots will be allowed to activate him to the 53-man roster after Week 11. The Patriots will return their starting left tackle before the postseason and the offensive line will improve by leaps and bounds.
============================
Expectations were that the OL would improve when Wynn came back. The article doesn't even mention Shaq Mason's or Marcus Cannon's injuries. Looks like BB had a pretty good feel for the OL despite all the man-games lost to injury.

Criticism for the WR group has some validity, and even there BB tried, but doubling down against the GOAT coach for his management of the OL and defense, tops in pts against for 2019, is being stubborn.

I’m sorry but at no point in the season did it look or feel like a 9 overall line.

TB does an awful lot to assist that lofty ranking, with his best in league pocket movement, his willingness to throw the ball away, and his reluctance to give up yardage via sacks. He takes the hit stat wise via the incompletions.

I’m sorry but at no point in the season did it look or feel like a 9 overall line.

TB does an awful lot to assist that lofty ranking, with his best in league pocket movement, his willingness to throw the ball away, and his reluctance to give up yardage via sacks. He takes the hit stat wise via the incompletions.

It did from Week 14 on. With Wynn, the line was better than average.

The pass blocking improved a bit, but the run blocking was atrocious all year, and Sony is worthless without a hole you can drive a bus through. If there’s a hole he’s fast enough to get a chunk play, but as a first round RB he’s an absolute bust. In August I was worried as hell about the line depth and remember y’all saying you’d worry when BB is worried. Well look what happened.
Now the pass blocking did improve a bit as the season went on. The run blocking however was terrible, and it killed this team. I get it it there were injuries. Devlin was a huge loss. It was obvious in May though that line depth was a problem. Very little was done about it. Even now, if y’all trust Whynn without depth behind him it’s beyond me. Does anyone here think he’ll deserve a starting LT contract? Hell no.
I’m not saying BB is a bad coach. I’m not saying even he’s not good. I am saying that he’s not god, His ego is a huge problem, and I’m saying that Brady has covered up his personal mistakes for ten plus years.
I still think they’d have won that Super Bowl if it weren’t for benching butler. Are you kidding me? He couldn’t come up with a game plan to hold Fowles under 30 fffing points?!?!? That plus a million other things. Y’all can keep on saying in BB we trust. I don’t trust him. At all. Remember when he deferred in OT in that jets game? WTF? Punting with 2:30 left in the Titans game?!?!?
I’d love to see him leave. Go somewhere else Bill. Let’s see how you are without Brady. Hopefully Brady stays cause he’s difference between this team being a super bowl contender and having a top five draft pick.
And a 2nd rounder for Sanu?!?!? I was surprised as shit, then I tried to be hopeful, but what a huge huge wasted pick. A first for Harry is almost as bad, but I guess at least he’s young. Sorry fellas you don’t spend a first on a receiver who’s ceiling is 60 yards a game (we hope one day anyway, he hasn’t hit it yet), and can only make it on the field for 10 snaps game game on a team with one of the leagues worst WR corps.
It’s unreal to me how this board glosses over almost every Belichick mistake, but Brady misses one guy who is open for the first play out of the past 50, while doing all he can to not see ghosts after half a seasons worth of awful pass blocking and being put in 3rd and 9 after two shit run plays, there are people here saying he’s over the hill.
Well I think Belichick is over the hill. I think he’s lost it and his ego is hurting his personal decisions.

And I’m sorry I’m getting this thread off track. I think it’s 50/50 if Brady stays, but the past few days I’d lean toward him staying. As a Pats fan I hope he stays. As a Brady fan I hope he gets the hell away from Belichick.

I heard that Brady’s family suite at Gillette has been cleared out. That hasn’t happened before.

Its the offseason....They moved a state away....You are worse than the Globe

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

He's outta this place!

Hey why does Kermits girlfriend look like a transgender?

Its the offseason....They moved a state away....You are worse than the Globe

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Clearly you didn’t read what I actually wrote. It is a fact that at GILLETTE Brady’s family suite that he has always had has been cleared out.

Middie, your obsession is sad. Perhaps you should refrain from posting until the issue is resolved.

Clearly you didn’t read what I actually wrote. It is a fact that at GILLETTE Brady’s family suite that he has always had has been cleared out.

Middie, your obsession is sad. Perhaps you should refrain from posting until the issue is resolved.

Listen goofball. Did you also know that the Guy that broke that story Greg Hill, said that his suite is never cleared out, was wrong and that it is cleared out every offseason? Yeah he just said that this morning that he was wrong and that its cleared out every offseason. Maybe you should spend less time letting the Boston media blow shit up your ass and a little less time going on my posts, because your obsession is sad.

Listen goofball. Did you also know that the Guy that broke that story Greg Hill, said that his suite is never cleared out, was wrong and that it is cleared out every offseason? Yeah he just said that this morning that he was wrong and that its cleared out every offseason. Maybe you should spend less time letting the Boston media blow shit up your ass and a little less time going on my posts, because your obsession is sad.

Unlike you, I have a life and am busy with work. Do you think I obsess like you do about each and every media report dealing with Brady? No, I heard that report second hand, and it is true. Does it happen every off season? That’s new, and wasn’t parted of the report. I stand corrected.

You need to get a serious grip on your Brady obsession. Can’t wait to lose your “fandom” when he retires/leaves.

you know she is a bitch and a dingbat, his Tara Reid relationship if you will but I often hear on this forum, Giselle looks like a man too.... so you just hate beautiful people.

Have you heard that cackle from her? Oh she is something, but yeah she looks like a man.
again, Giselle is said to also, its all BS.

call her a bitch for her crap she pulled her at the game lying but she is not a man, a single you would jump at the chance to tag her if given it, fact.

Back