Random Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads #2

Win 10 is fine really, but I don't feel like it improved on 7 much.

Win 7 > late version Vista/Win 10 > Win 8

IMO

FTS...Windows 10 updates whenever it wants to. When I'm trading futures contracts?!?!?!

F to the NO!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Is this one of those Piggy NSFW moments?

Only monetary...not sexually. :coffee:

...although that might happen later in the day.

Arrived back from Boston this morning.

Always wanted to go Fenway Just thought it would be for a Sox game instead of a concert.

Anyway, two great shows. I had a blast.

Bronson Arroyo even played his acoustic guitar when they did "Black."

Arrived back from Boston this morning.

Always wanted to go Fenway Just thought it would be for a Sox game instead of a concert.

Anyway, two great shows. I had a blast.

Bronson Arroyo even played his acoustic guitar when they did "Black."

Glad you had a good time.

Cheers

It's 90 degrees right now and still climbing with high humidity. Game time heat index will be around 93-95 to start the game and 88 by game's end.

It's 90 degrees right now and still climbing with high humidity. Game time heat index will be around 93-95 to start the game and 88 by game's end.

The heat index will be over 100 when I pull into the lot at 4:00.

Nutkick

It's about 95 here right now with humidity - yesterday was same. Can't ****ing stand it.

Have a softball game this evening and going to want to die. Oh well, at least I can watch some damn football when I'm back!

This guy does very good work.

Brian Fox ‏<s>@</s>briantfox <small class="time"> 19m19 minutes ago </small> New Tom Brady 30"x40" oil painting <s>#</s>TomBrady <s>#</s>nfl <s>#</s>patriots newenglandpatriots <s>#</s>brianfoxstudios

CqDyDB9XgAAr0mM.jpg

For anyone of you that aer/were as big a fan of Band of Brothers as I am, Don Malarkey passed away yesterday.

Malarkey??? That's slang for bullsh*t, isn't it??

For anyone of you that aer/were as big a fan of Band of Brothers as I am, Don Malarkey passed away yesterday.

Malarkey??? That's slang for bullsh*t, isn't it??

Racist :harumph:

Cheers, IrishTim

I wonder if any of the prophets from any of the religions ever use humor to get their teachings across..

I hope they laughed some anyway.

Back