Votes: 1 3.0%
  • F - I possess the hubris to doubt BB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to see the results.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Wynn, Michel, Dawson and Berrios were solid picks. The rest do nothing for me

I can agree with this.

Bentley COULD be a solid depth/HT insurance type too.

Add RT as a draft acquisition and throw in a couple nice picks for ‘19 and th haul improves dramatically.

I would’ve liked a LB that can cover decently. And some S help in the pipeline for our AARP S group.

But overall? It’s growing on me.

I can agree with this.

Bentley COULD be a solid depth/HT insurance type too.

Add RT as a draft acquisition and throw in a couple nice picks for ‘19 and th haul improves dramatically.

I would’ve liked a LB that can cover decently. And some S help in the pipeline for our AARP S group.

But overall? It’s growing on me.

If 3 picks stick and give good production in a draft, it's considered a pretty good draft. If 4 picks stick, it's a really good draft. Wynn, Michel and Dawson should stick, no problem. Berrios may replace someone and stick. Now they have to give good production and everything I've read says they will.

If 3 picks stick and give good production in a draft, it's considered a pretty good draft. If 4 picks stick, it's a really good draft. Wynn, Michel and Dawson should stick, no problem. Berrios may replace someone and stick. Now they have to give good production and everything I've read says they will.

You’re leaving out the RT too.:mad:

That’s 5 productive pieces.

I would rate this draft as super meh. For my own enjoyment factor.

I usually find all NFL drafts to be anticlimatic. Kind of like the Christmas where you didn't get what you wanted. Study the players that could be available, there are a ton potentials, then draft day comes and all those potentials are gone, skipped over. It is what it is.

BB did make a statement at his pre draft presser that he was looking forward to the growth of the first year player to their second year, that is when you see the greatest growth. Think they're all on defense.

As far as Wynn, think most see him as a good move.
The RB maintains the freakishly good offense.
so you got underwear and sheets for Christmas.

I love getting those for Christmas, they fill a need.

Last years draft gets a F. all of BB trades were failures except cooks. wise was only rookie that showed promise . im not including Rivers because he never played a snap . placed on IR .

Like I said months back, BB the coach made up for BB the GM last year.

The only picks I question are 7a. QB Danny Etling & 7b. CB Keion Crossen although we do need a camp arm for reps.

If they make it onto the practice squad, they were good picks, (for the 7th round).

Remember, no take is hot enough.

For the record, I like the colts draft but I know nothing so I'm operating purely off blind optimism.

Didn't you pick up some OLine early plus that Nyheim Hines from NC State?
Hines will be on the Highlights every Sunday night.

Looks like a good draft to me.
2 cents,,

Didn't you pick up some OLine early plus that Nyheim Hines from NC State?
Hines will be on the Highlights every Sunday night.

Looks like a good draft to me.
2 cents,,

Yes to both. Draft pundits are ranking our draft pretty high but thats barely worth the digital ink it's printed on.

I don't watch college football, so I operate on blind optimism when it comes to the draft. I must say, having spent considerable time in the past trying to inform myself as much as possible on draft picks and mocks etc, ignorance is preferable.

My draft is always excellent.

It takes special skill to create the perfect black and tan, with a good head, no spillage, and finely delineated layers.

Also, a proper Black and Tan should be 2/3 Guiness people. The ale at the bottom is supposed to be a sort of chaser....a final counterpoint to the sweet Guiness. What's with these people pouring black and tans with like 1/4 Guiness? That's like the reverse of what it's supposed to be.

Yup...I rate my drafts Excellent, every time.

black-tan-set-g-1.jpg

It takes special skill to create the perfect black and tan, with a good head, no spillage, and finely delineated layers.

Also, a proper Black and Tan should be 2/3 Guiness people. The ale at the bottom is supposed to be a sort of chaser....a final counterpoint to the sweet Guiness. What's with these people pouring black and tans with like 1/4 Guiness? That's like the reverse of what it's supposed to be.

black-tan-set-g-1.jpg
when making at home (I know not as good)it is 1 bass to three Guinness. two can sit while I drink the 1st...

black-tan-set-g-1.jpg

Work of art

Yes to both. Draft pundits are ranking our draft pretty high but thats barely worth the digital ink it's printed on.

I don't watch college football, so I operate on blind optimism when it comes to the draft. I must say, having spent considerable time in the past trying to inform myself as much as possible on draft picks and mocks etc, ignorance is preferable.

Many real football people had Quenton Nelson as the highest rated player in the draft. Chev is the resident Auburn expert so he can probably tell you all about Braden Smith. You don't really see guards going as high as Nelson did but when your OL is absolutely pathetic I can see the thinking behind the selection.

If, & a big if, Deon Cain stays out of trouble he could be a big surprise.

Many real football people had Quenton Nelson as the highest rated player in the draft. Chev is the resident Auburn expert so he can probably tell you all about Braden Smith. You don't really see guards going as high as Nelson did but when your OL is absolutely pathetic I can see the thinking behind the selection.

If, & a big if, Deon Cain stays out of trouble he could be a big surprise.

I've been hurt before, but I'm hoping this actually fixes the offensive line. I'd consider that a successful draft even if every other pick turned out to be a bust

Back