Shoddy Rumors: Merriweather allegedly shoots two men

I heard on The Sports Hub 15 mins ago that the police have no record of the incident. Time will tell. As Chef said, there goes his trade value.

Interesting that he missed his first shot and hit the wrong guy in the head.

There he goes taking bad angles again.

If this is true it means that Brandon has shot at least three people since he was in school and it's a pretty bad draft year for safeties.

Brandon Merriweather: All-Pro Shitbag

SO a safety needs to learn how to use a "safety"?

Big surprise that he was aiming for the chest and hit the guy in the head...

There is nothing to worry about, Bill has it all on tape...

So will he be suspended for the head shot?

So safety in the first round? Maybe the 2nd? I hope that this is bogus...like my jokes.

this is the second time Brandon has been accused of shooting...remember when in college his room mate was shot in the ass I believe and Brandon fired back three shots at the man as he jumped a fence - no reports if he ever hit the man or not and he was found innocent of everything by using the self defense.

Wow GP that is a very strange twist indeed. I don't think I can come up with another situation where a victim's lawyer basically calls his own client a liar.

You would have to assume that everything up to the point of who pulled the trigger is true. You also have to assume that merriweather was right there when the trigger was pulled.

It's just to easy to dispute if he wasnt there. If they just made the whole thing up while Merriweather was at a strip joint or in Vegas then it's easy for him to prove his alibi.

So now that we go on the assumption he was right there when the shots were fired it's reasonably logical to conclude that he most likely was the one who fired because (a) he has a license to carry; (b) he has a gun; (c) he has shot at people before and (d) his friends was getting the stuffing beat out of him.

I'll assume this is true based on all that.

Back