The Jets suck Part 2

He needs to be in the spotlight. Some people can't help themselves.
He is an intellectual midget being led around by his relationships and management. If anybody believes he wrote that letter to the Jets general manager himself, they are wrong.

I think people, especially the media and Kaepernick himself, need to realize he was last in the NFL in 2017. That was when HE asked to be released by the Niners. And that he started kneeling for the anthem AFTER he was benched in favor of Blain EFFING Gabert.

I think people, especially the media and Kaepernick himself, need to realize he was last in the NFL in 2017. That was when HE asked to be released by the Niners. And that he started kneeling for the anthem AFTER he was benched in favor of Blain EFFING Gabert.
I don't believe the "letter" was written with the intent to get him back into the NFL but rather a publicity stunt to keep his name relevant.

Oh I agree but Trevor Siemian? You have Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan or Nick Foles available whom I would take all day over Siemian.
Matt Ryan is collecting $18m from the Colts for sitting at home and doing nothing, doubt he fancies getting beat up behind that Jets OL.
Wentz is dog shit and probably almost as bad as Wilson, probably wants starter money, Jets can't afford that.
Nick Foles probably doesn't fancy getting mauled behind that Jets OL either.

Jets were probably out of options.

Oh I agree but Trevor Siemian? You have Carson Wentz, Matt Ryan or Nick Foles available whom I would take all day over Siemian.
Eh. Siemian knows the offense. You're basically just flipping a coin where both sides are 'dogshit but better than Wilson'.

Also, they needed to bring a guy in for a minimum contract, because they're so cash-strapped. I'm not sure any of those three come back for the minimum.

Back