The Official is Mark Sanchez a Bust Thread

Dirty Sanchez a Bust?

• He's a Bust

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • He's not a Bust

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Define Bust

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I'm willing to give him even MORE time to figure shit out.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • He's legitimately hurt (lmfao)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was about to take issue with this until I realized you wrote "starting QB". There are more than three better QBs in the division but not all are starters. Brian Hoyer is one.

Actually, later on, you'll see I identified 6 or 7 better QBs in the division, including Ronnie Brown and Brad Smith.

IMO, <strike>Chad Jackson</strike> <strike>Laurence Maroney</strike> Mark Sanchez just needs a little more time to figure stuff out.

mole

mole.jpg

with this weapon at his disposal, Sanchez should be unstoppable, yet he still stinks. defenses should be perpetually distracted by the mole and yet Sanchize still can't complete a pass unless it's to Leigh Bodden. He is, therefore, a bust.

IF ... Jaric has Sanchez starting on the official Jaric Fantasy Football team ... THEN ... Sanchez is a BUST.

IF ... Jaric is starting another Quarterback on the official Jaric Fantasy Football team ... THEN ... Sanchez should be given more time.

This is the Jay Cutler theory of Quarterback Bustyness formulated by the Systematics Department at the HSanders Theological School of Football Pectorals. :Lecture:

BUST

His 1st year's stats were worse than Jamarcus Russell's. His attitude is all about celebrity and entitlement; he's loving his carefree life in NY and he isn't focusing on football. He is having a good time just as any other immature kid his age would. Never mind that he is the face of a 700M NFL franchise.

His coaches are reportedly having to remind him he doesn't have it all figured out and yet he isn't a student of the game. His coaches don't trust him not to make mistakes in judgment so they don't put him positions of risk. He was a game manager in the playoffs last year when they had some success but that was greatly aided by 5 consecutive missed field goals by his opponents. Chances of that happening are less than 2%. Unless he changes drastically, he will continue to be a bust.

Brady and Manning, at least early in their careers, spent countless extra hours in the "office", studying gamed film, studying more, tweeking their games, working with receivers, etc. What is the word on Sancheese? Is he putting in the time? If so, I'd give him a little more slack before calling him a bust. If not, then there is no reason to believe he could get better.

Brady and Manning, at least early in their careers, spent countless extra hours in the "office", studying gamed film, studying more, tweeking their games, working with receivers, etc. What is the word on Sancheese? Is he putting in the time? If so, I'd give him a little more slack before calling him a bust. If not, then there is no reason to believe he could get better.

Word has it he spends his time scribbling over pictures of Brian Schottenheimer.

I'm not making that up.

Sanchez isn't a bust yet but he's sure heading in that direction. With all of the supposed "talent" that the Jets have around him he should be doing a helluva lot better than he is.

He was average in college but had a tremendous offense around him. Now he's exposed. IIRC, even his coach Pete Carroll said he wasn't ready for the NFL.

What I want is a Ryan Leaf-like lockerroom meltdown after the game tomorrow. The NY media dogs will smell blood and finish this clown off.

I can't believe you guys haven't mention Julian fvcking Edelman as a better QB than Sanchize I am dissapoint

where is the:

"while Mark Sanchez may or may not look to be a bust, Rex Ryan actually does have a bust -- just look"

option? ROFL

I can't believe you guys haven't mention Julian fvcking Edelman as a better QB than Sanchize I am dissapoint

To be fair, I've never actually seen him throw a pass...

Although I get the sneaking suspicion we might this Sunday.

Dirty Sanchez may very well be the worst QB in the ENTIRE NFL, forget the division RBS that throw the ball.
He brings suckitude to a new level entirely, and will be like a 5000lb weight draped around Rexxies neck as he go's down like the Titanic.

To be fair, I've never actually seen him throw a pass...

Although I get the sneaking suspicion we might this Sunday.

Julian Edelman 0 career INT, Sanchize 20

Edelman>>>Sanchez :coffee:

Back