Hmm. Well, as intricately detailed as this show has been, I can't imagine they would overlook a detail like this, but it's possible.

I believe anything they touch minutes before the time shift also shifts with then:shrug:

Nope.

There have been flashes where their packs were on the ground and they still shifted with them.
I think like the original flashwhile in the Zodiak the canoe went with them...

I also assume the Packs and other items that were in the Boat during the original flash will leaps with them

if not would they be naked in the flash backs and clothed in the flash forward?

if not would they be naked in the flash backs and clothed in the flash forward?

Not until Kate and Clare get back into the time warp thing. I don't wanna see Locke, Secret Asian man, Farrady and Sawyer naked. Maybe Clare, Kate and Julliette can take a walk and lose their clothes and then "experiment with each other like they were college sororiety sisters comforting one another when a vibrator accidentally falls out of one of there backpacks and they all giggle and then one of them says, "I always wanted to try one of those but just didn't want to hold it myself" And another says "I hold it for you!" ans the other says "I'll kiss you while she explores you with it"!

Thats how it should go....

Iif not would they be naked in the flash backs and clothed in the flash forward?

Which is why I think the writers aren't paying close attention to this and simply do what the plot requires and don't care about the details of the physics.

A similar issue can be raised about the transporter in the various Star Trek shows and movies.

They always seem to beam up just the right amount of stuff. If they are wearing clothes, it knows exactly how many layers of clothes are what is correct. It never mistakes the floor or dirt under the boots as part of the person or their clothing. In fact they never get anything extra, except of course when that extra bit is required for the plot.

Which is why I think the writers aren't paying close attention to this and simply do what the plot requires and don't care about the details of the physics.

A similar issue can be raised about the transporter in the various Star Trek shows and movies.

They always seem to beam up just the right amount of stuff. If they are wearing clothes, it knows exactly how many layers of clothes are what is correct. It never mistakes the floor or dirt under the boots as part of the person or their clothing. In fact they never get anything extra, except of course when that extra bit is required for the plot.

That's why Scottie always moved the controls when it had to be "exact"..duh!...i mean as exact as two sliding controls can be....:spock:

I think they are doing pretty good where they have covered "most" of the stuff you have posted in the past...which is WAY beyond 96.87543% of the public.

Not until Kate and Clare get back into the time warp thing. I don't wanna see Locke, Secret Asian man, Farrady and Sawyer naked. Maybe Clare, Kate and Julliette can take a walk and lose their clothes and then "experiment with each other like they were college sororiety sisters comforting one another when a vibrator accidentally falls out of one of there backpacks and they all giggle and then one of them says, "I always wanted to try one of those but just didn't want to hold it myself" And another says "I hold it for you!" ans the other says "I'll kiss you while she explores you with it"!

Thats how it should go....

One edisode only on Showtime or HBO would set a record pay per view that would never be matched.popcorn

No, we found out back in Season 4 that Christian spoke for Jacob. If you recall from Season 1, Jack saw his father on the island, followed him, and found his casket empty. There's lots of speculation what this means, whether Christian has been resurrected (hence his name), or if he's simply the appearance that Jacob is taking.

If you recall, when Locke revisits the cabin, he finds Christian inside (along with Claire), and Christian told him that he's speaking for Jacob.

So this actually wasn't anything new. What I found interesting was that Christian was a bit pissed off that Locke didn't turn the wheel; Ben did. So that was a mistake by Locke; he was, once again, manipulated by Ben.

Worst Episode EVER! Now they are just stringing us along for the sake of sponcers. Nothing happened last night. The only single redeeming quality of last night was that "Thank God Charlotte died"woohoowoohoowoohoo

She sucked...the acting sucked.

Her whole little "The lights are bright" "I like candy" "The cloud looks like a face" "The trial leads to the alphabet monster"

F'N ENOUGH with this bullshit...let go...while we are young!:rolleyes:

Worst Episode EVER! Now they are just stringing us along for the sake of sponcers. Nothing happened last night. The only single redeeming quality of last night was that "Thank God Charlotte died"woohoowoohoowoohoo

Her whole little "The lights are bright" "I like candy" "The cloud looks like a face" "The trial leads to the alphabet monster"

ROFL

And yet here you are: watching every episode :poke:

I don't know man...

I'm watching last night, and all I'm thinking is yeah, I'd :hump: Charlotte

I mean, she's no Sarah Chalke drool...but still

ROFL

And yet here you are: watching every episode :poke:

Kinda like how every year I say "maybe we will just pick a couple good Pats games out of the bunch and sell the others back to the Pats that way we still qualify for playoff tix"

Yet September 1st, I can't wait for the season and then around the 7th home game I'm like ""maybe next year we will just pick a couple good Pats games out of the bunch and sell the others back to the Pats that way we still qualify for playoff tix"

All great shows have filler episodes, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

I did find it interesting, as I mentioned above, that Locke was the one who was supposed to hide the island himself, NOT Ben. Apparenty that f'd something up.

I'm watching last night, and all I'm thinking is yeah, I'd :hump: Charlotte

I was thinking: "Hey Faraday, she just died 4 seconds ago, she's still warm and the others have left, pull her pants off" :hump::coffee:

Did anyone notice the French dude who got shot cause he was carrying the unloaded gun, mention EXACTLY what the smoke monster was (Security System)? I thought it was odd that he knew what it was and dropped the "For the temple".

I've been saying that for awhile now. Her initial nose bleed/faint attempt was horrible.

But I thought it was pretty frickin' creepy her talking to Jin in Korean and then saying "This place is death!". It could have been the tub of ice-cream on my lap, but I got the chills. :)

Next week looks good.

Did anyone already bring up that Miles, the Asian psychic, will turn out to be the son of the guy from the Dharma training videos?

Dude, I never thought of that. Good call! That's why he and the red head got the nose bleeds first, because they have been on the island the longest. Explains that, at least.

Back