To The Boston Locals: Answer me this....

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
Ok meant to post this last week after the game.

I met a bunch of Guys from Boston in the airport in cork that were going to the game aswell

Got Talking to one of them about Pats stuff and we got around to talking about Robert Craft.

I said that ofc all the Bostonians Love Craft because as i said he played a Hugh part in the Pats being where they are today and built the stadium with his own money

I was then told that Craft is a Wanker and an A$$hole and most people Dont like him, that hes a snob that thinks hes better than everyone else and looks down his nose at people!!

I was Shocked and surprised at this tbh, from every interview ive seen and read, he comes across as a likeable character (yes i know the "Public" persona of someone is totally different that what they are in reality)

So, Is This True? Do ye locals not like this guy??

Cheer, Cheer for old Notre Dame
Wake up the echos cheering her name
Send a volley cheer on high
Shake down the thunder from the sky
Whether the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all
All her loyal sons are fighting
Onward to victory

Go Irish!

(Oh, I don't know. Never met Krafty Bob. He's done a good job as an owner though.)

I did, way back. People who worked in his other business were not fond of him or his family. (especially his wife).

But from what I hear, he does not run the Pats, nor the stadium that way at all. I think that these are his "fun" businesses and has a different outlook?

I met a bunch of Guys from Boston in the airport in cork that were going to the game aswell

Got Talking to one of them about Pats stuff and we got around to talking about Robert Craft.

I said that ofc all the Bostonians Love Craft because as i said he played a Hugh part in the Pats being where they are today and built the stadium with his own money

I was then told that Craft is a Wanker and an A$$hole and most people Dont like him, that hes a snob that thinks hes better than everyone else and looks down his nose at people!!

I was Shocked and surprised at this tbh, from every interview ive seen and read, he comes across as a likeable character (yes i know the "Public" persona of someone is totally different that what they are in reality)

were all these bohoes uncircumcised as well as from Southie? :jester:

some locals here do not like Bob Kraft for the fact that he's made a lot of $$ as well as being Jewish :Lecture:

it was rumored that when Kraft was looking to build a stadium on Southie's doorstep, The Community may have tried to hold him up for some significant concessions [read: local graft/payola/lifetime job$ etc.] and he informed them to FOAD

the nice looking penis-envy thingee is purely speculation on my part :)

were all these bohoes uncircumcised as well as from Southie? :jester:

some locals here do not like Bob Kraft for the fact that he's made a lot of $$ as well as being Jewish :Lecture:

it was rumored that when Kraft was looking to build a stadium on Southie's doorstep, The Community may have tried to hold him up for some significant concessions [read: local graft/payola/lifetime job$ etc.] and he informed them to FOAD

the nice looking penis-envy thingee is purely speculation on my part :)

Ya, the guy that said it works in a pub near the stadium and i think he said lives 35 miles from the stadium too

Like i said, i was just very surprised hearing this and the bloke said that it wasnt just his opinion, that most ppl agreed

your prob right though, might be jealousy!

Ya, the guy that said it works in a pub near the stadium and i think he said lives 35 miles from the stadium too

Like i said, i was just very surprised hearing this and the bloke said that it wasnt just his opinion, that most ppl agreed

your prob right though, might be jealousy!
so lemme get this straight.......this guy travels 3,325 miles, prolly pays $700 airfare, prolly pays $100+ a night hotel, pays $400+ for a game ticket and prolly $1000 on booze and you wonder why he's pissed off @ Bob Kraft :shake:

the dildo should be pissed off @ himself for pissing away his $$ after agreeing to go along w/ his buddies when they were all piss-azzed drunk telling lies and making plans for such a road trip in the 1st place

I thought you were the one that wanted to go Stevie
I thought you were the one that wanted to go Jimmy :party: :party: ROFL

He's a prick. I mean, he STILL hasn't named me fan of the year...
is that you NEM????

:D

Kraft as an owner is OK, he took a lot on to build teh stadium with his own cash and stuff

that said teh patriots place experience is OK but makes tailgating tough, I think he is a bit of a tough businessman/ Woman (Myra) but you need to be at that moint

If he tends at a place close to the stadium I am sure he is pissed at Bobby for something stupid

as a season ticket holder he sucks you dry and his selling of superbowl tickets to agency *wink wink* hurts so the average fans need to scalp

I admit I will never hang with the little troll and think he is an ass personally from stories you hear but as an owner her does ok

is that you NEM????

:D

Kraft as an owner is OK, he took a lot on to build teh stadium with his own cash and stuff

that said teh patriots place experience is OK but makes tailgating tough, I think he is a bit of a tough businessman/ Woman (Myra) but you need to be at that moint

If he tends at a place close to the stadium I am sure he is pissed at Bobby for something stupid

as a season ticket holder he sucks you dry and his selling of superbowl tickets to agency *wink wink* hurts so the average fans need to scalp

I admit I will never hang with the little troll and think he is an ass personally from stories you hear but as an owner her does ok

I think as an owner of an NFL team, he is outstanding. Consider his quick rise to prominence among the other owners. Also consider everything he accomplished via Patriots Place, the stadium, etc.

Very different than the old days, but he has a hell of a product.

I heard all the bad stuff from his other business.

Best owner in the league but can't say much about him personally. Have never heard anything like what you are saying though. He seems pretty benign as the Pats owner and I believe he and his wife have charities they are involved with.

He is an excellent owner. I know nothing about him personally, and don't really care as long as he keeps hiring the people to keep the Pats a winning team.

He's probably not the nicest person in the world; you get to be a billionaire by being driven, extremely competitive, ruthless when necessary, unwilling to suffer fools and so on. I'm not saying he is all bad by any means, but to make that sort of money, you have to piss a lot of people off.

Having said that, I agree with Road Grader re the Jewish thing. I'm half Irish (Irish mother) and am insanely jealous of my 9/16ths Jewish fiancee who gets more annual leave than I do. It's a f***ing conspiracy, I tell ya. :Fart::mad::banghead::donkeys::spank:blowup:grumpy::soapbox:

In all seriousness, don't underestimate the anti-semitic thing.

Denism has shown that he doesn't like Jews in the past on this board.

His first post was utter BS and just an attempt to further his agenda.

Obvious.

I wouldn't discount the anti-semitic factor one bit here.

My opinion of him and his wife are that you have to be tough in business, and I'm sure he is. But anyone who donates tens of millions of dollars to charities, including such beneficiaries of his philanthropies as Boston College, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston, the NE Patriots Foundation headed by Myra, the encouragement of his players to not only contribute to charity but to start a foundation of their own, building a stadium for sports in Jerusalem, amongst many other contributions, is someone who is caring of his fellow man and gives a lot of his wealth back to those in need.

But as someone from the midwest once said to my father when he was in the army, "You're a Jew? I thought Jews had horns." So, in other words, Jews are the debbil to some people.

Hating Jews is so yesterday....Muslim hate is in vogue now followed by the ever-popular Black hate. ;)

First of all, F ND.

Second of all, the only people who dislike Bob Kraft are non-Patriots fans. He's the best owner in the history of Boston sports. If not for Kraft, there would be no NFL football in NE (or at least no Patriots)

There's always going to be that element of Boston culture that loves to be miserable. 3 SB Titles? Yeah, but look how they blew it since. New stadium? Look how much he charges for parking! See what I mean? As much as I love where I'm from, this is the part of it I always hated.

Greatest people on Earth in New England - you just ran into a few tools that day.

Back