Welker throws Asante under the bus...

This thread makes the Baby Jesus' butt itch. :harumph:

ambpowder.jpg

Welker throws Assante under the bus

Oh! :( I thought the title of this thread was going to be about a quote of Welker as criticizing Assante for not knocking down that pass to Tyree in the 4th Quarter. Afterall, that's the sort of thing he's known for and he could have done.

very disappointing thread. I thought we were going to hear about how asante blew the superbowl but NO....

my scores in mini-pool 2 go way down in tournaments - I just can't deal with the pressure. makes me sympathize with asante samuel.

NEWS FLASH: Patriots think they will win at least 2 more superbowls SOON.

Oh! :( I thought the title of this thread was going to be about a quote of Welker as criticizing Assante for not knocking down that pass to Tyree in the 4th Quarter. Afterall, that's the sort of thing he's known for and he could have done.

That is EXACLTY when I saw the thread title as well Lady.

Let me just say that most of the DB's in Philly are not to impressed with Asante's defending skills so far durring training camp. I hope Asante likes the money, because thasts all he is going to like in Philly.

He became obscure to the West Coast when he went to the West Coast.

Quick: Name all the Pats who have gone out to great success after leaving NE?

I'm waiting.

I'm still waiting.

Yeah, yeah, Colts fans, Adam won a ring. But we all know that he wasn't a key factor in that team's success.

I daresay that the Pats' flu and the crappy Bears team meant more than Judas Vinatieri did.

Anybody other than the Douche?

I'm still waiting....

I'm waiting.

I'm still waiting.

Yeah, yeah, Colts fans, Adam won a ring. But we all know that he wasn't a key factor in that team's success.

I daresay that the Pats' flu and the crappy Bears team meant more than Judas Vinatieri did.

I'm still waiting....

Well, at least they'll all have all of that money when they go down in NFL history as the guys that could have stayed and played for what will be the greatest team in football history

Well, at least they'll all have all of that money when they go down in NFL history as the guys that could have stayed and played for what will be the greatest team in football history

You mean that Asante didn't leave NE to increase his odds of winning another ring?

Alert the media.

You mean that Asante didn't leave NE to increase his odds of winning another ring?

Alert the media.

It does amaze me sometimes. You have three different breeds of players. You've got the guys that give up a bigger payday to come and play here, the players that forego the bigger payday to remain playing here. And then there are the others that just think they are more deserving.

I'm waiting.

I'm still waiting.

I'm still waiting....

Well I brought this up on page 1 or 2..don't hold your breath for an answer. Oh RHETORICAL I get it.:)

Who has left in this run? Off the top of my head... IIRC the first "big name" to leave was Chad Eaton. Who promptly vanished.

Then it's a blur. A lot of "studs" who turned out to be "duds".

Damien Woody
Ty Law
Lawyer Milloy
Deion Branch
David Givens
David Patten
Willie McGinest
Christian Fauria

Who else? I'm sure there are quite a few more.

Exactly. When he said in his press conference he came to Philly for a chance to win a SB, I almost fell off my chair. What a loser.
That is when it sealed it for me that he went solely for the money

Back