What job/task would you NOT do, no matter how much you were paid for it?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I can not think of an answer to this one for myself. I honestly think I would have a price for anything.

Maybe I'll change my mind if one of you fine folks with more creativity than me comes up with something that you would not do for any price.

I can not think of an answer to this one for myself. I honestly think I would have a price for anything.

Maybe I'll change my mind if one of you fine folks with more creativity than me comes up with something that you would not do for any price.

First responder to an airplane crash.

seriously, anything involving children and tragedy.

I have a hard time seeing children suffer. I could be a fireman running in to save them hoping for the best but I am not sure I could be paid enough to run into a hospital and deal with a collection of burnt children.

I would like to amend this to say "What LEGAL job/task..."

Thank you.

Skyscraper Window Washer or almost anything involving extreme heights.

Uh, uh, not gonna do it.

Patriots Planet moderator...you have to fight the urge to ban assholes like me all day long.

I do NOT have the patience for that.

Healthcare and Food Industry/Restaurant work.

Skyscraper Window Washer or almost anything involving extreme heights.

Uh, uh, not gonna do it.

I'll give you a billion dollars to clean those windows.

You clean the Windows once and you have "**** you" money the rest of your life.

Guys, at some point you're making so much money. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS SHITTY JOB ANYMORE!

Yeah exactly my point Jaric, I think there is a price point for anything.

I'll give you a billion dollars to clean those windows.

You clean the Windows once and you have "**** you" money the rest of your life.

I'll wash the windows for a lot less than that. I'm up in high places all the time. 200 feet up on a roller coaster can be kind of cool. Especially when it's breezy out and you bring a bunch of paper planes with you.

I'll wash the windows for a lot less than that. I'm up in high places all the time. 200 feet up on a roller coaster can be kind of cool. Especially when it's breezy out and you bring a bunch of paper planes with you.

Dude, **** all that. Not a fan at all.

However, if you pay me "**** you" money, I'm in.

A roofer.
A miner.
A septic tank cleaner.

I could go on. Like Bid, anything involving heights or closed spaces couldn't pay me the gross national bankroll to do it.

Healthcare and Food Industry/Restaurant work.

You are responding to the q as framed? If you were offered 10 Million/year to wash dishes, you wouldn't do it?

You're a more principled man then I am. :shrug:

Cheers, :toast:

Back