What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

The Keeper.

I'm a bit jealous you guys have that kind of time.

~Dee~

Bingeing on Outlander this weekend. Trying to catch up with my wife ( who stayed up all night watching it this week when we started).

Is Caitriona Balfe the most attractive woman in the world today?

No. Next question.

Lat thing my wife and I binged was Babylon 5 on Go90.com

Surprisingly good up sample to 1080, although I suspect the fact that it was already in 16:9 aspect ratio to begin with helped.

No. Next question.

Lat thing my wife and I binged was Babylon 5 on Go90.com

Surprisingly good up sample to 1080, although I suspect the fact that it was already in 16:9 aspect ratio to begin with helped.

Yeah, don't think so either.

Googled her.

Must be scene specific that does it for you, cause on the pepper scale she's pure jalapeño.

The Keeper.

I'm a bit jealous you guys have that kind of time.

~Dee~
Don't always, but it is kind of the way I watch most TV now. During the work week, it may only be 1 episode a night as long as neither of us works late.

Though tonight I will be checking out the season premiere of The Orville which debuted on Fox last night.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Bingeing on Outlander this weekend. Trying to catch up with my wife ( who stayed up all night watching it this week when we started).

Is Caitriona Balfe the most attractive woman in the world today?

The most attractive is an extremely "high bar." I expect some will find her very attractive...even extremely attractive but the "most attractive"? I would be surprised if more than a few saw her that way.

Don't always, but it is kind of the way I watch most TV now. During the work week, it may only be 1 episode a night as long as neither of us works late.

Though tonight I will be checking out the season premiere of The Orville which debuted on Fox last night.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

When I was recovering from my last surgery we watched 24 on DVD's. I agree I do watch most TV on Netflix's or Other means lol. I get it and really do wish I could watch more in all sincerity. Someday!

~Dee~

We are currently binging "Dexter." Had never seen the show before.

****ing amazing show early on. Especially seasons 1 2 and 4 (a masterpiece). Do yourself a favour and skip the last season though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently binging season 5 of The Americans. Definitely worth it. Not only is it a great show but Kerri Russell is :drool:

Just got caught up in that show after taking an unintentional break for nearly 2 seasons. One of the best shows currently airing and seems so underrated. Almost no one I know has watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you think? I was a little disappointed.

Just got done binging The Defenders. Was disappointed in that too.

Not binging, but im also watching Mr Mercedes. Its good, but not great.

Jeez im hard to please.

Jeez im hard to please.

Meh, it was a premiere and they were setting the characters in place. The subtle humor surrounding his ex-wife being his XO definitely had it's moments. It's a Seth McFarlane show, I'm sure the writing will grow.

Jeez im hard to please.

Meh, it was a premiere and they were setting the characters in place. The subtle humor surrounding his ex-wife being his XO definitely had it's moments. It's a Seth McFarlane show, I'm sure the writing will grow.

I thought it was great, especially for a pilot episode. Certainly a better showing than "Encounter at Farpoint" was for TNG.

Loved all the little queues and tropes in the show. The humor was less childish than I thought it would be. Love the lack of transporters and matter replicators. I think it has great promise.

Which means, being a SciFi show on Fox, that it will be cancelled soon.

If you've got access to BBC America, I strongly recommend Broadchurch.

They just finished season 3 and I've only seen 2 episodes.

Season 1 was a mind f*ck, and season 2 was outstanding.

I thought it was great, especially for a pilot episode. Certainly a better showing than "Encounter at Farpoint" was for TNG.

Loved all the little queues and tropes in the show. The humor was less childish than I thought it would be. Love the lack of transporters and matter replicators. I think it has great promise.

Not sure about that. Seth McFarlane is the golden boy there.

I watched the premier and have it set for series record, but I haven't yet decided if I really like it or not, so there's still hope.

If I do decide I like it? :suicide:

How many of you have Kodi on firestick? I don't know why it has taken me so long to get it. Any show anytime I want. Best thing ever. If you are a binge watcher you need it.

How many of you have Kodi on firestick? I don't know why it has taken me so long to get it. Any show anytime I want. Best thing ever. If you are a binge watcher you need it.

Hey man, I dont know you but i have to say that that is stealing man. If I learned one thing when my ISP ratted me out to Netflix for downloading episodes of Daredevil via torrent sites, and then throttled my internet connection to a near standstill while I dealt with outsourced customer service representatives living in Bangladesh or Nepal or Sri Lanka or someplace, ultimately having to take their Copyright Infringement Re-Education class online and pass their I Promise I Wont Do It Again Test, it was that stealing TV shows is not a victimless crime. So be careful, man. There is no greater punishment than having to ask "Steve" to repeat himself 37 times while you try to explain that you actually have a paid in full Netflix account and have had one for going on three years, and so why would I be downloading Daredevil episodes when I could just watch them any time, any where with said account.

All that is to say that, yes, i have a Kodi Firestick (with Exodus add on). And yes it is indeed awesome.

Hey man, I dont know you but i have to say that that is stealing man. If I learned one thing when my ISP ratted me out to Netflix for downloading episodes of Daredevil via torrent sites, and then throttled my internet connection to a near standstill while I dealt with outsourced customer service representatives living in Bangladesh or Nepal or Sri Lanka or someplace, ultimately having to take their Copyright Infringement Re-Education class online and pass their I Promise I Wont Do It Again Test, it was that stealing TV shows is not a victimless crime. So be careful, man. There is no greater punishment than having to ask "Steve" to repeat himself 37 times while you try to explain that you actually have a paid in full Netflix account and have had one for going on three years, and so why would I be downloading Daredevil episodes when I could just watch them any time, any where with said account.

All that is to say that, yes, i have a Kodi Firestick (with Exodus add on). And yes it is indeed awesome.

That you Goodell? Keep the integrity rolling. ROFL

Back