What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Eva Green is sublime in her performance.

Her séance scene in one of the first few episodes is worth the price of admission.

I couldn't agree more. Green is a tremendous actress and that scene is incredible. I never watched Season 2 for some reason, but I'll put that on the winter list.

I Binged Jessica Jones and it was well worth it... and Krysten Ritter looked hot yet flawed thereby completely attainable... :coffee:

Good call on Outlander.

It's an excellent "couples" show, because it's got a little bit of everything and is really well-filmed and authentic feeling historical fiction. My wife enjoys the romance and I like the horrifying torture. More or less.

A good friend of ours met Diana Gabaldon at a book-signing in Boston before the series premiered. She is a huge fan of the books and they became pals and now whenever Gabaldon comes to New England she stays at Cheryl's house and so forth, so we get some spoilers and things to watch for out of that.

I read book one, but the series is up to number 8 or something like that and I'm happy enough just following the TV series.

Bingeing on Outlander this weekend. Trying to catch up with my wife ( who stayed up all night watching it this week when we started).

Is Caitriona Balfe the most attractive woman in the world today?

Just finished season two of Fargo and season one of Ozark. Still trying to finish the last season of The Walking Dead. Also just starting American Horror Story.

Just finished S1 and midway S2 with Bosch. Well done. Welliver is an excellent , F'd up, ethical, toughguy/goodguy.

Haven't binged anything recently. Thinks Ballers was the last thing I binged earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binged on The 100 I think it is a pretty solid series. Nice twist at end of this last season.

We are currently binging "Dexter." Had never seen the show before.

Binged on The 100 I think it is a pretty solid series. Nice twist at end of this last season.

Same here.

I will say that I like the first 2 seasons the best, though. Once the "City of Light" stuff came into the show, I didn't enjoy it as much, but still enjoyed enough to keep watching to the end.

Currently binging season 5 of The Americans. Definitely worth it. Not only is it a great show but Kerri Russell is :drool:

Love threads like this and the books thread. Great suggestions abound.

I've binged a bunch. 24. Breaking Bad. I've been trying to get GoT done, but I just can't get any traction. Soon I hope.

I'll recommend Dexter. Shameless I saw on here is FANTASTIC. Comical, but insane and depraved as well. Just when you think someone can't get any lower he reaches 2 levels deeper. No subject is taboo or sacred.

Americans too! Excellent! Not sure what season but in one Kerri has a lot of sex scenes. A total smoke!

Do not watch a single episode past season 5. Trust me on this.

Whipped through first 3 seasons, but had the hardest time starting seeason 4. A couple weeks back I finally started s4e1 and only watched the intro through Lithgow's apparent activity in the tub, up to where they cut to opening music & credits. Not sure I'll go forward.

Whipped through first 3 seasons, but had the hardest time starting seeason 4. A couple weeks back I finally started s4e1 and only watched the intro through Lithgow's apparent activity in the tub, up to where they cut to opening music & credits. Not sure I'll go forward.

Lithgow's character was awesome...but I kind of feel like they dragged him out a little too long.

Season 4 is quite good. Season 5 is a solid-if-unspectacular follow-up.

The rest of the series is essentially the Dexter version of Godfather III. Do. Not. Watch.

Back