Babalu

Great news. He seems to get a little better every day. It could be that he wanted to squeeze his hand but maybe he's just too weak and his muscles haven't been used for weeks. Also, maybe lose the furry, big hand and replace it with a hotties hand. Could work?
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't lie. I've been scared to open this thread. It's really good to hear he's getting better. Thanks so much for the updates.

Great news. He seems to get a little better every day. It could be that he wanted to squeeze his hand but maybe he's just too weak and his muscles haven't been used for weeks. Also, maybe lose the furry, big hand and replace it with a hotties hand. Could work?
Posted via Mobile Device

Go for an involuntary response instead of a voluntary one. When he's awake, show him pr0n and see if the sheets lift any.

Even though I haven't responded beyond the original well wishes, I check this thread every day like I'm sure others do. You're still in our thoughts.

Thanks for yet another update, Dear Frank. :)

With the exception of the lack of the squeezing of the hand--Everything else sounded positive. Even the GROWLING, at being pinched! Not that I want Babs to experience pain, but a reaction to such--Has got to be a good sign, right?...

Our positive thoughts and prayers will continue. We are a positively powerful Nation, when it comes to one of our own. ~Peg :)

TMD1.gif

if they'd get him away from Nurse mikiemo and closer to a Nurse Jh we might see way better progress but this is superb news, Frank ---- especially the pissed-off-growley part :thumb:

any word from the neuro-MDs on his last set of MRIs?

Jeesh!

Guy watches a re-run of House on the WB while stuffin' his pie-hole with a tub of Edy's and he thinks he's on staff.:LOL:

Haven't been online to toast you bud, but know they're going down in your honor every night.

Channel 12 in Rhode Island blurbed on their 11:00pm report last night that a "Massachussetts man with EEE was upgraded to Stable".

Hey, frank, don't pass up the opportunity to mess with him... when he wakes up, tell him it's February 2011 and the Jets won the Super Bowl. ;)

Update: 9/9/2010

Jeff had another good day. While moving him twice today he opened his eyes. The second time the nurse asked him to squeeze his hand, unfortunately he didn't. Then he asked Jeff if he could blink his eyes and he did. Another time they were doing and EEG on him and the nurse pinched him with a pair of tweezers. Jeff grimaced and growled at him. We should get the results of the EEG tomorrow. He had a slight fever yesterday and the day before. Today his temperature was back to normal and they didn't need to give him any Tylenol today. All positive signs.

Thanks to everyone who's kept Jeff and his family in their thoughts and prayers. I honestly believe it's helping. Keep it going.

Frank

Fantastic. In all seriousness, still got you in my thoughts buddy.

Awesome news, frank! Your updates mean so much to us! Thank you again for your diligence! We will do our part, by continuing to lift him up in prayer..... :heart:

Channel 12 in Rhode Island blurbed on their 11:00pm report last night that a "Massachussetts man with EEE was upgraded to Stable".

Hey, frank, don't pass up the opportunity to mess with him... when he wakes up, tell him it's February 2011 and the Jets won the Super Bowl. ;)

Geeze, you trying to give the guy a heart attack?

:poke:

Jeesh!

Guy watches a re-run of House on the WB while stuffin' his pie-hole with a tub of Edy's and he thinks he's on staff.:LOL:
hey don't hate on me for askin' more erudite* and/or more sapient* questions germain to the subject at hand than you, bub

*[ dictionary-linked for ease/convenience of unnerstandin'
]

speaking of MRIs, I am reading a summary of your latest one rat cheer

......Mr. D. Schrute underwent voluntary MRI testing at our facility complaining of symptoms of concern regarding his cranium.

After careful review, we find no evidence in the upper or lower subdural epidermal regions of patient's cranial structure, any hair follicular growth now or in the immediate future.

Referred patient to seek cosmetic toupee services.

hey don't hate on me for askin' more erudite* and/or more sapient* questions germain to the subject at hand than you, bub

*[ dictionary-linked for ease/convenience of unnerstandin'
]

speaking of MRIs, I am reading a summary of your latest one rat cheer

What does an automotive company in Ohio have to do with the subject at hand? :coffee:

Back