Breaking news April 25, 2016 - NFL wins appeal, Brady suspended

Apologies for the political BS.

Free Brady. Wish we could get an answer on the re-hearing soon, but it looks like the waiting game will be in full affect. Thanks for the update, Lisa.

The latter.
So the upside is that Brady starts the season and the downside is they could turn down the appeal on Monday Dec 12 when the team is already in Ballamer and the game plan is in place? Because you know Goodell will start TFB's suspension about 5 minutes after the appeal is turned down, and his only regret would be that the decision wasn't announced during warm-ups.

So the upside is that Brady starts the season and the downside is they could turn down the appeal on Monday Dec 12 when the team is already in Ballamer and the game plan is in place? Because you know Goodell will start TFB's suspension about 5 minutes after the appeal is turned down, and his only regret would be that the decision wasn't announced during warm-ups.

Brady can then petition SC for a stay while he appeals to the SC. The suspension will not take effect in 2016 IMO. More likely to happen in 2017.

There's a thread on r/NFL discussing the new rule about all teams supplying refs with 24 balls before games.

The comments are great and shockingly low on trolling. Fans of every team are laughing at how ridiculous DG has made the NFL look. I mean, if opposing fans can somehow find a way to tolerate the New England Cheat.riots, that should be a pretty clear sign that Goodell ****ed up bad.

There's a thread on r/NFL discussing the new rule about all teams supplying refs with 24 balls before games.

The comments are great and shockingly low on trolling. Fans of every team are laughing at how ridiculous DG has made the NFL look. I mean, if opposing fans can somehow find a way to tolerate the New England Cheat.riots, that should be a pretty clear sign that Goodell ****ed up bad.

Link?

Thanks

So I stopped giving a shit about this awhile ago, but with the fantasy football season approaching I need to start planning out my draft, so any word on when this little bruhaha is gonna get wrapped up and Brady can begin to repay his dept to society.

So I stopped giving a shit about this awhile ago, but with the fantasy football season approaching I need to start planning out my draft, so any word on when this little bruhaha is gonna get wrapped up and Brady can begin to repay his dept to society.

It will wrap up never, and he'll never serve a suspension.

:coffee:

Take Brady in the 6th round. :coffee:

Take Brady in the 6th round. :coffee:

Yeah no shit like last year.

I rarely ever draft Patriots (mostly because they tend to go before I think they should) but last seasons shenanagins screwed up quite a few leagues.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

It will wrap up never, and he'll never serve a suspension.

:coffee:

That's very inconsiderate to the fantasy football community Lisa.

:D

Per Nielsen, ESPN shed another 453,000 subscribers from June to July estimates (89.465 million to 89.012 million)

Back