crom!

Strangely, I actually still enjoy the first Conan movie. A lot better than that piece of crap Conan the Destroyer anyway.

Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

What SCA event allows PDA's now?:)

Ah yes the good ol' SCA. My brother in law was into that. Runs around dressed in a loin cloth and makes his own armor for the battles. I always thought he was nuts but at least he never had any trouble separating fantasy from reality like the king here. wow.

Lets read this again

i flew into a rage, and axed Bill O'Brien from the top of his head to the center of his chest! i then had the sports media, who vomited on me, flogged to death in front my entire court! a shame, as some of the chicks are hot. but nonetheless, a clear message was made, that no matter how pungent, never speak ill of my Patriots

I think there is a sports lesson in there somewhere...maybe

Conan = BB
Adviser = Bill O'Brien
Wench = sports media
Royal Genitals = Patriots

:high:

So, who is this Cimmerian and how dare he title himself "king". We already have a King around here, a king OF kings for that matter, and we don't need any cheesy-codpieced poser fouling the gleaming battlements of this particular kingdom and trying to give the place atmosphere.

Angel?........strangers in the house.

Flesh is stronger than steel! What is steel? Compared to the hand that wields it?

Back