I'm shocked and speechless - Manning

And Goodell pretty much blew off a question during SB week about investigating this. Forgetting the Pats/fairness thing totally, one would think after the whole Ray Rice situation and the ensuing PC things put in place as a reaction to that (having a woman expert on some panel, etc) the NFL would at least make it look like they cared about this.
But...the derp is strong with this administration, as usual.

The white media really should have left Cam alone. lol.

Well, it's a good thing they continue to do pink hat days and suggestions for how to cook game day snacks to connect with and grow their female fan base. :coffee:

Sent by the voices inside my head

That's the best tweet of his on the topic. i hate the rest of his 3rd grade level namecalling rant. it completely voids anything he says as credible. he is a petulant toddler.

My guess is that Kluwe is purposefully going all Vulgar Toilet Mouth to add another layer of nutbusting to his attack on Manning...

Possibly to draw a response from Teh Teabagger...

Which would lead to awesome.

Wicked awesome.

The Daily News says they have a redacted document that they are hoping to share soon. So more to come. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...portion-of-manning-document-will-be-released/

"Now, Shaun King of the Daily News hints via Twitter that information regarding the 1994 incident could soon emerge.
“I believe [COLOQR=#0066cc]we will be able to release the redacted portion[/COLOR] of the court documents as well,” King writes via Twitter. “I’ve discovered what that was about. Deep & ugly.”

They are also hoping to get Naughright to come forward and speak. If she does, look out as this as Tiger Woods potential if she starts making the media rounds which I hope she does.

She may have signed a confidentiality agreement that she would jepordize. The only way we may actually hear her side is if she's called to testify in the new lawsuit.

~Dee~

The length that douchebags on the Colts website go to defend Peyton is hysterical. Morons like Babooey and others think NOTHING of the fact that Peyton and his dad went after this doctor years later.
The Colts' fan base is just pathetic; they cannot accept anything negative about Pey Pey.

I'm really getting the impression that many of you are more interested in how this makes Brady and the Patriots look better by virtue of Manning's fall from grace, than of the fact that an innocent woman was assaulted and had her life ruined by a scumbag and his dad.

It's really pretty sad that you're using her tragic experience to try to build up a player and a team that has nothing at all to do with it. Tear down Peyton for this all you want, but it's disrespectful to Dr. Naughright to make this about "Brady is better than Peyton, Patriots rule!"

You've only had a week to process this whole incident, while we've been chewing on it for years, way before Spygate or Deflategate, so your take here is erroneous and misguided.

I applaud your ability to express your empathy for Naughright while simultaneously claiming Peyton's "mistake" was understandable because of his immaturity. Really nice footwork, there.

She may have signed a confidentiality agreement that she would jepordize. The only way we may actually hear her side is if she's called to testify in the new lawsuit.

~Dee~

Or someone with deep pockets, like TMZ, could offer her more than what her settlement with the Manning family gave her.

So she reneges on the original agreement, pays back the money to Archie, and then collects from TMZ or other media outfit offering big bucks for an exclusive. She can do a book and the talk-show circuit, and cash in big-time.

The length that douchebags on the Colts website go to defend Peyton is hysterical. Morons like Babooey and others think NOTHING of the fact that Peyton and his dad went after this doctor years later.
The Colts' fan base is just pathetic; they cannot accept anything negative about Pey Pey.
Yeah but I could care less what goes on over there to be honest

also I would expect it to be that way based on some of the Colts fans I have encountered. Blind faith, drinking the Manning Jonestown Koolaid

Considering that many Colts fans would pay top dollar to be teabagged by Peyton, no one should be surprised.

Cheat using PEDS.
Attack and attempt to destroy reputation of 'enemies'.

Manning takes another page from the Lance Armstrong playbook. Hopefully, their professional ends will be similar.

I've been on their boards posting and they are clueless but some are coming around to the douchebag that Manning is. NewColtsFan is one of them. He is calling out their false worship at every turn. It is great. But ManninHGH is their hero. Many there wanted Denver to win over the Colts so not surprising that they would try to defend him at all costs. I see Bayone is back. Talk about a clueless poster. Wow. Nice guy but totally blind ...
Babooey sees the racial line in this coming to light so he is partly right but of courses misses the douchy ManninHGH.

Another Manning story flying under the radar:

http://www.law360.com/articles/7464...in-memorabilia-case?article_related_content=1

Giants' Manning Must Face Fraud Claims In Memorabilia Case
By Alex Wolf

Law360, New York (January 13, 2016, 11:22 PM ET) -- A New Jersey judge on Wednesday sustained racketeering and fraud claims against New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, while trimming the overall complaint, which accuses the team and others of railroading a sports memorabilia dealer to hide their distribution of bogus collectibles.

Plaintiff Eric Inselberg’s wide-ranging suit alleges that Giants equipment staff and even Manning knowingly peddled fake game-worn memorabilia, and that the team exposed Inselberg to mail fraud charges to cover up those activities. The complaint also included claims of unjust enrichment and idea misappropriation.

http://www.law360.com/articles/612905/expanded-suit-says-ny-giants-eli-manning-sold-fake-merch

:coffee:

I remember that allegation against Eli. Well, seems he had something going with the equipment staff there, but since it wasn't about deflating footballs, it's all good, right?

Wouldn't it be funny if fake memorabilia really brought Eli down? That's big-time fraud.

Pey-Pey* and his peccadilloes and Eli and his grubby game jerseys. Hollywood writers couldn't make this stuff up! popcorn

My guess is that Kluwe is purposefully going all Vulgar Toilet Mouth to add another layer of nutbusting to his attack on Manning...

Possibly to draw a response from Teh Teabagger...

Which would lead to awesome.

Wicked awesome.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if other tweets of his on other topics weren't also childish namecalling rants. It's like he's some kid playing video games online in his parents' basement.

OTOH, Peypey does already have one "idiot kicker" rant on his resume. ROFL

And, they had an in depth discussion on Mike & (not) Mike this morning, including having McCann on as a guest. Both Mike Golic And Adnan Virk sounded pretty disgusted by the whole thing.

I think that's obvious from the details of this story. I also think it's obvious that this should be more about Peyton and his abuse of Dr. Naughright than how badly you guys feel the Patriots have been abused by the media.

I think in the grand scheme, a football team's image is a whole lot less important than the destruction of an innocent victim's life because she had the misfortune to be assaulted by a celebrity.

Do you guys really think the takeaway from all this is "Tom Brady is a better person than Peyton Manning."? Is that really the end game for bringing this to the public?

The crystal clear aspect about both Peyton's currently under investigation HGH issue and now this sexual assault cover up issue is that Tom Brady has NEVER even been remotely involved with such violations. Unless you still want to hater claim that DeflateGate or SpyGate, both have no exact and direct evidence of Tom Brady's involvement, but still violated the "Integrity of the Game" (Goodell's most stupid and bogus qualification of this issue).

Another aspect of this latest Peyton Sexual Assault issue is are you telling me that the Colts GM Polian and Owner Irsay never heard anything about this by any of their scouts before they drafted Peyton? That is so intuitively obvious and lastly, Mr underground Tony Dungy, also did never hear anything about this either. Cut the Chit will ya because this has been the worst cover up in NFL history!!!

I hope the Naughright family get their just due and our PP folks never condone this type of player conduct no matter who and when it is..... :stirpot:

I remember that allegation against Eli. Well, seems he had something going with the equipment staff there, but since it wasn't about deflating footballs, it's all good, right?

Wouldn't it be funny if fake memorabilia really brought Eli down? That's big-time fraud.

Pey-Pey* and his peccadilloes and Eli and his grubby game jerseys. Hollywood writers couldn't make this stuff up! popcorn

The Mannings are the perfect ambassadors to represent the scummy, deceitful, clueless NFL, aren't they?

~Dee~

Was the confidentiality agreement from the 1996 time frame or after the 2003 claim when the book came out? If the agreement came out after the book, then she really can't say anything or there would be a breach and she would set herself up for major liability if Manning chose to sue her.

If there was a confidentiality agreement before the book came out and the Mannings breached, she can say whatever she wants to say.

If her deposition was not sealed, it is a public document and she can talk about anything that she said, under oath, in that document but not one word more.

The white media really should have left Cam alone. lol.
Come on now. Cam didn't give them the answers they wanted to hear. That's almost as bad as more probable than not, being generally aware of footballs being deflated.

Now what Manning did, doesn't seem to rise that that level of outrage, (at least based on the media coverage, thus far).

Some of the media is bullied into their ostrich attitude, but many are willing partners in covering up Peyton the Pig's* transgressions. The Pats wouldn't play the media game so got trashed with Tom caught in the hatewave. Money is, as always, at the root of all corruption. The media are happy to trash Tom and Jamie Naughright and let the Pig* walk.

It is not that the Pats do not play the media game - you won't find much better spokesmen than Kraft or Brady for that matter, it is that they win.

~snip~.

I agree the winning part motivates the other NFL owners and players, but I think not playing the media game does influence the media.

BB most certainly does not play the media game.

he won't craft wonderful sound bites and make the media's job easier.

He's quite willing to talk, but only on limited subject matters.

There are countless examples of media asking the same question over and over and he gives an "on to Cincinnati" type response.

It's pretty easy for many of these mediots to think BB is simply :4321: and take umbrage at his response, and they may be right.

Back