Pop ups and other randomness

Did you clear history and data and reset? That seems to work after the fix. It seems to be a mobile device issue, I could be wrong too.

~Dee~

Clearing history & website data worked for me.

iPad & Safari.

I've been busy as of late, but no popups right now.

Cleared everything. Rebooted. Took a dump. Everything seems to be normal now.

Cleared everything. Rebooted. Took a dump. Everything seems to be normal now.

I nominate this for post of the year. ROFL If someone didn't know we what we were talking about...

UT, all good. Thanks for doing the voodoo that you do so well. :toast:

Yup- was getting popups yesterday (Chrome), but gone today.
AC'ed those bastids!

Re-enabled Proxy Alert, VB Moods, Template modifications, Welcome headers, and Google Adsense.

Re-enabled Proxy Alert, VB Moods, Template modifications, Welcome headers, and Google Adsense.
nerds1.jpg

:coffee:

File under "other randomness"

"Welcome to Southwest, where we beat our competitors...not our customers."

ROFL

It's back during log on sorry UT. Seems ok once you sign in may be just a minor glitch on my end.

~Dee~

definitely seeing problems with this site. chrome on macbook air. I was also getting popups trying to access the site with my iphone yesterday.
I run Chrome on a MacBookPro with AdBlockPlus installed, and I haven't seen a thing.

Last night I was flooded with them using Firefox on an Asus (Android) Transformer. Different tabs kept popping up telling me I was a winner and the wheel to spin thing returned. I even had trouble returning to the Planet tab, so I gave up.

Back for me too.On a Mac Desktop and Firefox.
Flash player outdated warning. And Speedknow.co wants to test my speed...

I am travelling right now with iffy computer access. Is it the same pop ups? I will try to disable the same thing tomorrow (Sunday) evening.

Sorry.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am travelling right now with iffy computer access. Is it the same pop ups? I will try to disable the same thing tomorrow (Sunday) evening.

Sorry.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yes, it was the same pop-ups for me.

Back