The Best of Steeler Fans Losing Their Shit

Just too funny. Touchdown. Win.
Just 26 seconds and everyone here would be singing my tune.
ADMIT IT

Probably singing out of key though.

Merry Christmas

YOURE. TEAM. LUCKED. OUT.
Be joyous, thankful. Bend on your knees.
Praise the Debil.

Actually that TD was good luck, it gave Brady 28 seconds and 2 timeouts to march down the field and win, then giving the steelers two more chances to eat clock and win, was unlucky.

I'd give it to her grizzly style.

For those of you unfamiliar it's a sex style we use here in Canadia, it's basically just regular sex but all parties involved make bear noises. It's SUPER hot, ya'll should try it sometime... I'm saying that correctly right "Ya'll" ???

I started to fvck like a Howler Monkey.

The wife’s having a hard time adjusting.

Wait, people are arguing the ball never touched the ground or moved?

Well that's obviously wrong. It clearly did both.

The issue I think most people have is the dive toward the goal line is considered part of process of making the catch. While called correctly, in this instance I don't like it. It appears to me he caught then pass and then dove towards the goal line. Seperate actions. I know that's not how the NFL defines a catch, but that's what my lying eyes tell me when I watch that play.

The problem is that the alternative is considering it a catch as soon as that first part occurs (knee down) but then he could actually fumble the ball straight from his hands during the dive and it'd still have to be called a catch.

Catch with control. Make a football move OR maintain complete control to the ground. It makes sense to me. Even though you have some that look bad on replay even when called right, people fail to consider that going back to older rules open up all kinds of "catches" that DON'T look like catches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just too funny. Touchdown. Win.
Just 26 seconds and everyone here would be singing my tune.
ADMIT IT

Probably singing out of key though.

Merry Christmas

YOURE. TEAM. LUCKED. OUT.
Be joyous, thankful. Bend on your knees.
Praise the Debil.

Really don’t understand your train of thought.

Are you saying the Pats got lucky because of a rule 100% properly called as written?

Are you saying they were lucky tackling in bounds and forcing confusion on the last completion with the clock running and your team ill prepared at best?

Are you saying the fake spike should’ve tricked a Belichick coached team that prepares in general for situations like that all the way back to July and specifically against your team this week?

Are you saying Rowe was lucky going stride for stride with his assignment and performing a text book pass defense, again coached?

Are you saying the only receiver in pattern was outnumbered 5:1 and the tipped ball was lucky to be caught by a Pat?

Your team played great for 56 minutes. Don’t hate us there’s 60 in a game.

Really don’t understand your train of thought.

Are you saying the Pats got lucky because of a rule 100% properly called as written?

Are you saying they were lucky tackling in bounds and forcing confusion on the last completion with the clock running and your team ill prepared at best?

Are you saying the fake spike should’ve tricked a Belichick coached team that prepares in general for situations like that all the way back to July and specifically against your team this week?

Are you saying Rowe was lucky going stride for stride with his assignment and performing a text book pass defense, again coached?

Are you saying the only receiver in pattern was outnumbered 5:1 and the tipped ball was lucky to be caught by a Pat?

Your team played great for 56 minutes. Don’t hate us there’s 60 in a game.

I am saying you got lucky because WE ****ed up. NOTHING your team did. Nothing.

If by nothing, you mean choking, you would be correct, the Pats did nothing of the sort. Great teams don't choke, simple.

Exactly.

Thank you.

Choked in the most ridiculous way, Wasn't anything your team did. ANYTHING.

Bend your knees and look up.

Or in my opinion. Down.

Disagree.

I pointed out multiple things the Pats did that showed they were properly prepared and coached and proceeded to execute in the heat of battle.

Stealers did what Stealers do.

Ah, the old Seahawks Super Bowl XLIX argument.

I said last night the Steelers should have handed the ball off to Marshawn Lynch.

That argument ignores the fact your Defense let Brady and Gronk waltz down the field not 2 minutes before and Lewis tiptoe in for the winning TD.

In any event Use your aggressive feelings Steelers fan, only your hatred can destroy us. Let the hate FLOW through you!

20050124DSsteelershines_230.jpg

:coffee:

Catch with control. Make a football move OR maintain complete control to the ground. It makes sense to me. Even though you have some that look bad on replay even when called right, people fail to consider that going back to older rules open up all kinds of "catches" that DON'T look like catches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever
Now I am thinking Krafty has Al Riveron on his payroll this year...
Evil.

Exactly.

Thank you.

Choked in the most ridiculous way, Wasn't anything your team did. ANYTHING.

Bend your knees and look up.

Or in my opinion. Down.

Bullshit. Your team choked because the Patriots are in their head based on the fact that the Patriots outperform them virtually every game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Whatever
Now I am thinking Krafty has Al Riveron on his payroll this year...
Evil.

An over ruled TD happened to Gronk in week 1 vs KC for same issue.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/completing-a-catch/

tem 1. Player Going to the Ground. A player is considered to be going to the ground if he does not remain upright long enough to demonstrate that he is clearly a runner. If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball until after his initial contact with the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete.

How about the OPI on that catch and run by JuJu? No penalty right? That wasn't an illegal pick that sprung him loose was it? I thought you might see it that way... Patriots 27 Shitsburg 24 F

Back