Woger the wuss Goodell Won't Be At Gillette

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
I think he just can't find a dark gray hat with a P on it like the dark blue one he was wearing with a B on it during the Pats/Ratbirds divisional round game a couple years ago.

We all know who he would be rooting for, just can't be blatant about it.

Would you go visit a place with 60k people who've all expressed desired that you die in increasing creative methods?

Possibly to give our fan base an extended time to come up with even better and more painful ways for him to die.

Personally, I'd like to own a glass-bottomed car so I could see the look on his face after I ran him over.

Would be nice if Atlanta fans saw what's going on and unleashed some of our frustrations for us :coffee:

FU, Fraudger NutkickNutkickNutkick:shoot::shoot::shoot:pflpflpfl

popcorn

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Would you go visit a place with 60k people who've all expressed desired that you die in increasing creative methods?

Pagano and Grigson do :shrug_n:

Think of the children. They should learn cuss words at home from their parents or at school from their teachers, not from a bunch of assholes at a football game.

Good, keep the prick away from Gilette. No need for him to come into here and cause a distraction.

Go to Atlanta and look for the Ray Lewis White suit.

That's EXACTLY what I'd do to show everyone that I run shit around here but he didn't and that show's the world that he's a giant chicken shit

So assuming that the Patriots win and advance to the Super Bowl. What kind of mystery ailment do we suppose he comes down with so he isn't able to attend?

So assuming that the Patriots win and advance to the Super Bowl. What kind of mystery ailment do we suppose he comes down with so he isn't able to attend?

Catagelophobia

So assuming that the Patriots win and advance to the Super Bowl. What kind of mystery ailment do we suppose he comes down with so he can attend but decline to present the trophy if the Pats win?

fyp :coffee:

Roger-Goodell-FEATURE5-630x310.jpg

Gee Jaric, I don't know. I'll ask those who volunteered to served in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afganistan, and Iraq.

Back