ManninHGH and aging

People do not troll bad teams boards.
That really had nothing to do with with my point of how some people here have become overly sensitive, when we have no reason to be that way.

How do you let a troll get to you, when this has been a great team for over a decade???

It makes no sense.

Patty*

That really had nothing to do with with my point of how some people here have become overly sensitive, when we have no reason to be that way.

How do you let a troll get to you, when this has been a great team for over a decade???

It makes no sense.

Patty*

I am not sure who he really got to. If mods are going to let him play on the board, then the least we can do is kick him around a bit.

I am not sure who he really got to. If mods are going to let him play on the board, then the least we can do is kick him around a bit.

You won't hear me complaining about that. I had as much fun with the Sheriff as anyone (and I do think he's funny, BTW).

ROFL

Just give the newbs a chance, that's all (not directed specifically at you).

I guess it depends on the person and what they want from posting here?

I know it's a bit more free and loose in what's allowed to be posted here, you certainly have to be thick skinned and learn to take things in good humour. Even then I know as a Colts fan I need to be respectful of where I'm posting.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Don't sell Andy Dalton short. He's 28 and already has 4. Barring an injury cutting his career short he could be in a position to make a real run at this one.

If they weren't on the hook for Dalton I do wonder if they would explore the McCarron option more. He's looked not that bad for the amount of game time he's got under his belt. True I fear his ceiling might be Andy Dalton but at least it would be a cheaper Andy Dalton. :coffee:

well, you've taken the time pick us out from the other 31 teams. Having a 2-time carnation bowl winning coach with a history of verbally assaulting women while picking on middle school students grant us with his presence like that would make anybody feel special. Wuv
fyp

55385259_DATING.jpg

You think so, Angel Heart?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Guys, we don't gotta talk about it- It will all be settled on the field a week from Sunday- And i bet I wont see any of you around on the following Monday-

Patriot Planet will suffer a Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event-

END OF SUBJECT!

Around where? HERE??? This is our board, why wouldn't we be here.

Interesting, found this study:

Craniofacial and acral growth responses in growth hormone-deficient children treated with growth hormone.

Granted, this is in children with a lack of growth hormone, but the conclusion:

CONCLUSION:

Growth hormone treatment with conventional doses partially corrects craniofacial deficits and does not adversely affect hand and foot growth but appears to result in excessive head circumference growth.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15069389

Craniofacial and acral growth responses in growth hormone-deficient children treated with growth hormone.

CONCLUSION:

Growth hormone treatment with conventional doses partially corrects craniofacial deficits and does not adversely affect hand and foot growth but appears to result in excessive head circumference growth.

Barry Bonds...fivehead...:coffee:

CONCLUSION:

Does it also give you Jenga-head?

CONCLUSION:

Manning has had his big dome prior to 2011 which would indicate HGH prior to his neck issues.

I think Sheriff is one of the mods, doing one of those Mind**** things to teach everyone a lesson... Like some Internet Fairy Tale, containing valuable life lessons on morality and goodness, while being creepy as ****.

END OF SUBJECT.

:coffee:

M Night Shyamalan's re imagining of PP? What a twist :coffee:

Shockingly enough, the NFL has declined an invitation to join in the investigation with MLB and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency on the Al-Jazeera report. #Integrity

NFL declines invitation to join MLB, USADA investigation over Al Jazeera report

Posted by Mike Florio on January 26, 2016, 3:11 PM EST

Last month, Al Jazeera shocked the sports world with a report connecting multiple professional athletes to performance-enhancing drugs. For the NFL, the biggest name attached to the report belongs to Peyton Manning, whose wife allegedly received multiple shipments of HGH from the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis.

The NFL has said it will investigate the situation, Manning has said he welcomes it, but it remains unclear whether and to what extent the league will probe the matter as aggressively as it explored Tom Brady’s involvement in and/or knowledge of the alleged deflation of footballs by the Patriots. While it’s not unusual for an NFL investigation to occur discreetly, #DeflateGate was sufficient open and obvious to make Patriots fans expect a similar approach.

Those who wonder whether the NFL will simply brush the Manning situation under the rug will be intrigued by the latest development in the story, from T.J. Quinn of ESPN. Quinn reports that Major League Baseball and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency are collaborating regarding the alleged involvement of baseball players. The NFL, per Quinn, declined.

“Our review of the matter continues,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told Quinn. “We do not comment on specifics of ongoing reviews.”

McCarthy is accurate, as it relates to the normal, run-of-the-mill case. But without a full-blown independent (or “independent”) investigation with a vow to make all findings public, the likely outcome is that the NFL will simply never say anything about the investigation, with no commentary on what was done, what was learned, and what if any conclusions were drawn regarding what the league decided was or wasn’t “more likely than not.”

I'm sure their independent investigation will be sufficient.

:coffee:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...b-usada-investigation-over-al-jazeera-report/

No surprise the NFL wants no part of this. But they won't be able to bury their heads with the MLB involved. IF the MLB finds the Al-J report to indeed be true regarding its players, the NFL won't be away to sweep it away. Remember it is not just ManninHGH but the Packers players too.

Back