MERGED: Where is Caylee?

First of all, Horatio is the most pathetic actor since William Shatner. The look away as he lifts his shades in the middle of the Miami sun and thrills us with his witty one-liner is nauseating.

As far as the fate of the mother? Big deal if her "roomie" has a giant strap-on. So she gets laid regularly. I'd prefer a "roomie" with as strong a penchant for mental and physical torture that the State Penn. will allow in general population before having to be remanded to a suitable mental institution.

20 yrs or so later with a freak like that in your 6' x 8' and she'll be a quivering teary eyed soul begging for death.

:thumb:

How Caruso ever got the "tough guy" roles I will never know. I have seen him in so many "tough guy" roles and it is absolutely hilarious! I think he went to the school of overacting and graduated with honors...nothing like a balding red head that weighs 150 with no muscle tone and a slight paunch threatening to kick your A......any "bad guy" in a movie or TV that backs down from that guy should have their "bad guy" SAG card revoked.

I would add a bed bug infestation and some kind of flesh eating virus to her sentence....

Bed bugs are a nice touch. Though it will be addressed on our dime.

Flesh eating virus is too often fatal for my liking, though if it did attack, ate a little for a while , and then was cured it would be cool.

First of all, Horatio is the most pathetic actor since William Shatner. The look away as he lifts his shades in the middle of the Miami sun and thrills us with his witty one-liner is nauseating.

I didn't say we liked him for his acting. I said we liked him because, more than the other two ("Gil Grissom" and "Mac Taylor"), Horatio blows the scumbags away a lot.

As far as the fate of the mother? Big deal if her "roomie" has a giant strap-on. So she gets laid regularly.

I don't think it's considered "getting laid regularly" if you don't want it. And I was implying most of what you said, by specifying the bunkmate be large and mean.

I've stayed out of this thread deliberately till now. Its a truly sad sad case and justice I am sure will be served. RIP Caylee. That is all I have to say about the case itself.

My complaint about cases like this and so many others is how did a local murder case turn into a national media circus!?:shake: One word:sensationalism. People have replaced real journalism for sensationalism in this country. A local news story like this gets pasted everywhere for the emotional triggers its sure to engender. Pitiful. Well, I can see the fnords.

People need to expect more from the national media than this. The press is supposed to be there to be our watchdog against all things government and political on all sides of all isles, without predjudice. This year has shown me different in every aspect of the media's behavior.

Its time we stop following these pied pipers of bias and sensationalism down the primrose path.

:soapbox:

I didn't say we liked him for his acting. I said we liked him because, more than the other two ("Gil Grissom" and "Mac Taylor"), Horatio blows the scumbags away a lot.

I don't think it's considered "getting laid regularly" if you don't want it. And I was implying most of what you said, by specifying the bunkmate be large and mean.

Gotcha on H. He sucks. But you're right, he does kill 'em.

But as far as the strap on thing. Nah. I've seen both my children come into this world. That special female anatomy can handle anything thrown it's way. And I hardly think anyone's tucking away a Johnson the size of a telephone pole anywhere in their tiny cell!

Mental torture. Now that's how to make her truly crumble.

People need to expect more from the national media than this. The press is supposed to be there to be our watchdog against all things government and political on all sides of all isles, without predjudice. This year has shown me different in every aspect of the media's behavior.

The media has never been about being apolitical or unbiased. It's been about selling newspapers (or, for modern terms, getting website hits). "No news is good news". I don't even read the front sections of the paper on Sunday; I just head for the Arts and Sports sections (and I don't even buy it the rest of the week).

Even the supposed "serious" news channels are nothing more than the National Enquirer with better-dressed anchors.

Sex sells. Sensationalism sells.

The media has never been about being apolitical or unbiased. It's been about selling newspapers (or, for modern terms, getting website hits). "No news is good news". I don't even read the front sections of the paper on Sunday; I just head for the Arts and Sports sections (and I don't even buy it the rest of the week).

Even the supposed "serious" news channels are nothing more than the National Enquirer with better-dressed anchors.

Sex sells. Sensationalism sells.

That doesn't make it right. Nor should we as consumers of their product endorse it through purchase.

That doesn't make it right. Nor should we as consumers of their product endorse it through purchase.

True. But that would mean you'd have to have a conscience, some compassion, some intelligence, et cetera... which would certainly make you the extreme minority nowadays. :shrug:

Casey Anthony Trial

Is anyone else watching and/or following this story? Does anyone believe this POS is not guilty? I continue to be appalled at how people can be so cruel to children... :banghead: :cuss: :4321:

Is anyone else watching and/or following this story? Does anyone believe this POS is not guilty? I continue to be appalled at how people can be so cruel to children... :banghead: :cuss: :4321:

I can't watch or follow ANYTHING that has to do with child abuse because it tears me up more than anything else. But I am in the middle of something where the parents are very cruel as well and still what they are doing seems "legal" which blows my mind. Kids are NOT protected.

What I wonder is, how clueless of the world do you have to be, to qualify to sit on that jury?

Oh, I agree! With sooo many media outlets today, I find it hard to imagine how anyone can not have seen/heard/read something about high-profile cases like this!

I admit my knee-jerk reaction from the beginning has been she's guilty. I also realize this is based solely on what I've seen/heard/read in the media, and not evidence.

I am interested to see if the evidence that's presented changes my opinion, or if it reinforces it.

I try to be objective, but when it comes to children, I want JUSTICE! Not excuses, not fancy lawyering, not loopholes... I want the guilty party to PAY!

I have been following this case for 3 years. Most bizarre case ever. I hope she gets the needle. The defense of sexual abuse and drowning and all that other shit is f'n crazy. This bitch is going down and she's bring gas cannisters and flares with her to bring EVERYONE down too. Crazy f'n see you next tuesday.

Back