Political Playground

ROFLROFLROFL

wait was that suppose to be funny :)
No, but I can see why you thought that :) I just didn't want him to think that is why I was doing the :sulk:

I know, and I didn't mean for my post to seem unsympathetic. I wish you well.
Thanks. :) Seriously, 29.6 miles in one day, what the hell was I thinking?ROFL

I never neg repped anyone in there...or here for that matter. I never carried over any of that shit from in there to over here. It was coincidence that Middy & I hated each other everywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now all the mods need to do is get rid of the inbred Colt fans that post here and this place will be a good place to come to again.

Now all the mods need to do is get rid of the inbred Colt fans that post here and this place will be a good place to come to again.

If ever someone deserved a strike or warning, it would be this guy. He rarely posts, and when he does, it's to spew vile hatred to Colts posters who not only are more acive board members, but actually contribute meaningful, respectful opinions.

This type of post is not what we are looking for here. Colts fans are welcome as long as they abide by the rules.

I never neg repped anyone in there...or here for that matter. I never carried over any of that shit from in there to over here. It was coincidence that Middy & I hated each other everywhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto. WHITPPSITPP.

Funny how you can feel totally different about a person depending on which forum you're in.

Anderson is a good example for me. When I first ran across him in the Political Playground In thought he was Satan. But he's one of my favorite characters in the 3RC. Same with several other people.

I don't believe the problems with that other person you mentioned were due to a carryover from Political Playground. They were more a result of personality traits he exhibited in both places. Over reacting to anyone who disagreed with him; and putting down the person instead of what the person said. I'm not sure he ever understood why everything turned into a flame war with him, even though people patiently tried to point this out to him.

I was kind of hoping dchester might have served as the de facto Political Playground Monitor (ha, I didn't see how that phrase would come together until I typed it) As a regular contributor over there,he had his finger on the pulse of the forum; and I think he has a good perspective on how far things can be pushed. While he has his opinions, he has the ability to express them in a way that encourages rational discussion. I don't recall him ever losing his cool...or more importantly his sense of humor.

I'm sure he'll really appreciate my lobbying for him in this role.:thwak:

Posted via Mobile Device
bull cookies on the neg rep - you gave me one after I said I never had one to make me feel like part of the cool crowd

maybe you didn't but others did

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I honestly don't get that argument whatsoever. I didn't see any spillover; if people disliked each other, it occurred just as much in the Three Ring Circus as much as it did in the PF. Nor did I see this "spillover" that people are claiming.

I also find it odd that people were reporting posts in that forum. Did the warning that went with the Forum title not give enough warning? I honestly doubt that the complaints about posts in the PF came mainly from PF contributors.

Yeah, I honestly don't get that argument whatsoever. I didn't see any spillover; if people disliked each other, it occurred just as much in the Three Ring Circus as much as it did in the PF. Nor did I see this "spillover" that people are claiming.

I also find it odd that people were reporting posts in that forum. Did the warning that went with the Forum title not give enough warning? I honestly doubt that the complaints about posts in the PF came mainly from PF contributors.

Well there's one I can guarantee you that you're wrong about. And don't say that you never did it either, because I still have the reported posts that you made in the Political Forum sitting in my inbox.

For what it's worth. Not that it matters at this point.

Well there's one I can guarantee you that you're wrong about. And don't say that you never did it either, because I still have the reported posts that you made in the Political Forum sitting in my inbox.

For what it's worth. Not that it matters at this point.
this is true as I have some too

but what is amazing is that people even reported post from the AA

bull cookies on the neg rep - you gave me one after I said I never had one to make me feel like part of the cool crowd

maybe you didn't but others did
That didn't count. I neg repped the whole thread for shits and giggles. lol

It's all in the intent Mik, the INTENT, mens rea if you will.

Back