Chiefs at Pats - Banner Drop, Goodell Clown Shirts

...or just pop on a clown nose.

This would be amazing!...:toast:

Goodell

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Have you ever seen him tie his own shoes?

He looks like a penny-loafer type of guy to me.

MAIN_0515_DEPT_penny_loafer-71f568b1.jpeg

I think some clown shoes are slip on...

If Goodell really wanted to diffuse all of this, he would throw on one of those clown shirts and have fun with it. At least the boos would turn to laughs for a minute anyways.

Anyhow, looking forward to it and getting to the Terminals early

What time do the festivities inside start? I won't get to the terminals til about 5:00, I think. Have a cigar ready for me. ROFL ROFL ROFL

That would require a modicum of political savvy and a self-deprecating sense of humor. No chance. The guy barely has human responses in general. I'm surprised he can tie his own shoes.

Oh this very much, my guess is he's far too tight-assed to lighten up a little. But if he did something with a clown shirt, I'd have to give him props for it. It would kill me.. but I would.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

What time do the festivities inside start? I won't get to the terminals til about 5:00, I think. Have a cigar ready for me. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Have fun, I shall not be in attendance, but if you see my crew by the fire hydrant in the terminals, give em a hello!

Oh this very much, my guess is he's far too tight-assed to lighten up a little. But if he did something with a clown shirt, I'd have to give him props for it. It would kill me.. but I would.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Have fun, I shall not be in attendance, but if you see my crew by the fire hydrant in the terminals, give em a hello!

:thumb:

My local NBC affiliate, WTHR, just pulled itself off of Directv and Comcast/Xfinity. WTHR pulled this same garbage a couple of years ago on opening night of the NFL. They are greedy little scumbags that try to use the football season as leverage for cable and satellite providers to pay them more.

Thankfully, I have a quality HD antenna because of them pulling this in the past. They can still eat a mountain of horse s**t.

According to my Foxboro spy, someone named Maren Morris is singing the national anthem.

Never heard of her, but I am pretty out of touch.

Maren Larae Morris (born April 10, 1990) is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. She has released four studio albums. Her 2015 extended play, Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. Her major label debut album, Hero, reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Top Country Albums chart.

Her debut single, "My Church", hit number one on the Country Digital Songs chart in 2016 and reached the top five on the US Hot Country Songs chart.

Morris is the reigning 2016 CMA New Artist of the Year and was nominated for four awards, including Best New Artist, at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards, where "My Church" won the award for Best Country Solo Performance.

Marren-Morris-river.jpg

First play of the game will be 80 yard Touchdown bomb to Cooks.

First play of the game will be 80 yard Touchdown bomb to Cooks.

I was thinking something similar, but I had it at 75 yards, as the opening kickoff goes for a touchback.

But your prediction is more likely to be correct, if, as I suspect will happen, the Patriots get an initial five yard penalty for clowning around.

It's a new penalty this year that only applies to the Patriots. It's written up in the double-secret probation penalty book provided to the officials by the Commissioner's office prior to the start of each Pats game.

I was thinking something similar, but I had it at 75 yards, as the opening kickoff goes for a touchback.

But your prediction is more likely to be correct, if, as I suspect will happen, the Patriots get an initial five yard penalty for clowning around.

It's a new penalty this year that only applies to the Patriots. It's written up in the double-secret probation penalty book provided to the officials by the Commissioner's office prior to the start of each Pats game.

Let us pray that there is no penalty yet for Goodellclown T shirts.....per shirt.

The refs signal for the penalty is to reach into his pocket and put a red foam nose on.

Good morning you Cassel-Foisting ****s.

Our bodies are ready.

611xUys.jpg

Never heard of her, but I am pretty out of touch.

Maren Larae Morris (born April 10, 1990) is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. She has released four studio albums. Her 2015 extended play, Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. Her major label debut album, Hero, reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Top Country Albums chart.

Her debut single, "My Church", hit number one on the Country Digital Songs chart in 2016 and reached the top five on the US Hot Country Songs chart.

Morris is the reigning 2016 CMA New Artist of the Year and was nominated for four awards, including Best New Artist, at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards, where "My Church" won the award for Best Country Solo Performance.

Yeah, but can she rush the passer?

Personally, this is going to be a L-O-N-G day waiting for kickoff. Like BB, I get butterflies before every first game of the season.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

:patriotlogo::patriotlogo:

(PS - Rog could even the score if he mooned the crowd when the towels start waving. But the guy has no sense of humor . . . and a satchel ass that nobody wants to see.)
:moss:

Maybe the ONE thing Goodell could do to ease the abuse would be to wear one of the T shirts.

It'll never happen.

I'll bet sales of Goodell Clown shirts would be big in Dallas. :coffee:

Back